My extra large crate for a slightly smaller one

Stormy

Hey I have an XXL crate its 48 inch i currently have Skye in it at the moment it was originally Shadows it was from Pets at home so wasn't cheap lol. Anyway i dont feel Skye is going to become the giant i thought she was and i think she would feel more comfortable in a slightly smaller crate as i know Shadow does! Im looking for the next size down so i have two the same :) If anyone fancies a swap would be great :D

storm if u have sids one depending on how well the visit goes and how much u want we could buy the big one off u for allegra. we arent buying anything till we are sure shes staying. mine will have to share for a bit lol.

then it means u can visit us and meet allegra too and have another just dance battle!! assuming my backs ok lol.

• 2 weeks later...

In probably going to buy another crate now that's smaller so if anyone is interested in mine let me know will be pick up only though not sure I can get it sent though I can look into it if needed.

It's still solid couple of slight bends in the metal where one of the dogs has had a go at it but nothing major.

Can get pics if needed only want around 30 quid for it it's the XXL