Hi fellow husky owners

oo that sounds better than me, where you get yours from?

:) x

get my bulk from landywoods or theres a farm shop close by that stocks berrie wood meat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

google search for me as not heard of there lol :)

where are you currently getting it from ? it works out at something likt £43 with delivery as i get carcasses cheap rabbit for free and bones really cheap so i guess its like £50 but still not bad for 6 weeks food

Hi guys,

I'm new to all this, I have a 9 month old husky called Sasha, shes very hyper! She also suffers with toilet troubles, i took her to the vet who said she had IBS and now costs me in £20 worth of chicken a week! Anyone got any suggestions i can make her poop normal at a less costly price? I dont want her to be in pain but i also want to find a food that can maybe stop this an not cost as much as the chicken an biscuits she eats weekly?

Also on the lead she pulls and can get aggressive with other dogs but is lovely with the two she lives with?

Any suggestions will help,

Many thanks x

Hi Nikita,

had the exact same with Niber. I was advised by pet shop (just as good as vets for advice!?!?!?) to go raw. Rather than chicken I started on minced tripe, much cheaper. Also poultry neck. He is great now - not troubles at all. Looks so much healthier too.

See my other thread raw meat-what is suitable? as other people have been really helpful - I'm new to this too

Thanks for all your help.

Yeah i boil the chicken the vets said boiled chicken is best or tripe so now im trying to find somewhere that will sell a cheap bulk load cause i spend so much at the butchers at the mo.

if you know anywhere that will deliver within the west midlands please let me know :) thankyou.