Hi fellow husky owners

Welcome to the forum and i must say OMG I'm in love with your pack! Sasha is just beautiful, love huskies with partie-eyes, my boy Kuma has blue eyes. Remi is such a cutie, my friend use to have an Akita and they are just beautiful dogs. I love Japanese breeds. And then there's Kyah, just stunning, such a beautiful dogue de boredux! I've always wanted a really large breed but couldn't afford to feed one lol. My OH and I also have a pack of 3, each a different breed. Glad you joined the forum, make yourself at home! :D

Edited by Paranormal Wolf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiyaa Paranomal Wolf!

Why thankyou! :) .. There my babies, what kind of dogs do you have?

I know what you mean my three are my babies too! Kuma is my husky and the middle child of the pack lol, Koopa is my oldest dog and is an American pit bull terrier and Tenchi is my youngest and is a pekingese. They all get along great and Tenchi likes to boss Kuma around and kinda pick on him lol. Tenchi and Koopa also play but he can't quite push Koopa's 80 pounds around :P

Aww they sound wonderful, you got any pictures of them together?

Best not tell my boyfriend you have an american pitbull he will go crazy he loves them, we had a english putbull but she died back in january because of the law she was put down :'( and due to the loss of her our dog Kyah was beyond sad so on my 21st birthday he brought me Sasha as a present (im obbsessed with huskies!)

Aww they sound wonderful, you got any pictures of them together?

Best not tell my boyfriend you have an american pitbull he will go crazy he loves them, we had a english putbull but she died back in january because of the law she was put down :'( and due to the loss of her our dog Kyah was beyond sad so on my 21st birthday he brought me Sasha as a present (im obbsessed with huskies!)

The laws and fear of pit bulls really upsets me, its really sad that so many have lost their life so unfairly. Koopa my pit bull is the biggest baby and the sweetest dog you could ever ask for but a lot of people are terrified of him just because of his breed. But those that know him love him :D Here's a few of all three together and I also linked to some dress up photos in your bodyguard thread :P

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/32091-My-Pack-of-3?highlight=pack

Aww there all so beautiful.

Yeah our bailey was so loving and friendly, but so protective of the house, if she knew you wasnt coming to any harm she was lovely (we got burgled so she attacked and when the police came was more concerned with the dog then the crime and took her away :() broke our heart, more my boyfriends as he had her before i moved in but still it shouldnt be like that :(

Aww there all so beautiful.

Yeah our bailey was so loving and friendly, but so protective of the house, if she knew you wasnt coming to any harm she was lovely (we got burgled so she attacked and when the police came was more concerned with the dog then the crime and took her away :() broke our heart, more my boyfriends as he had her before i moved in but still it shouldnt be like that :(

That's extremely sad, to be taken away when she was protecting her home :(

Thank you though for saying my pack is beautiful, they are all so special and have unique personalities. I'm not sure if Koopa would be protective or not, we've not had any reason for him to be so he's never shown any protective nature. Neither him or Kuma even bark when people are at the door but my little one Tenchi does lol. Tenchi is the little turd of the pack, Kuma is the shy awkward one and Koopa is the loveable goof.

Exactly :(

Kyah is the dominant one, what she says goes with the other two dogs, she barks at the door, shes the biggest baby out of all three, loves a fus and wont leave your side if you give her a stroke she'll be your best friend.

Sasha- My baby my husky, shes a hyper little bubble, treat her like a baby, gets the best of everything no matter the price, she dont bark at all and loves to meet new people.

Remi- the new puppy, the loudest one out them all, barks at EVERYTHING, she is one of the most energetic dogs ive ever experienced in having, loves her cuddles and fuss also!

Welcome Nikki,

As others have said Chicken from the supermarket is cheaper and just as good.

We get packs of Chicken wings from Tescos about 1.90 per pack and you usually get about 15 per pack that's enough for 3 meals for your Husky.

post-1354-13586079720038_thumb.jpg