Non smoking

Mistyrayn

hi peeps... nearly 3 weeks now and no fags... got thru family xmas fairly well even box day meal enjoyed it when most were going outside then coming back in feeling cold.... "not me" i stayed warm.. LOL

still can't beleive that the pills are really managing to curb the cravings i would normally have.. still feel like a smoke every now and then. but no strong desires....

spent the last 30 years as a smoker now the next 30 years is looking " smoke free "

Congrats! You'll have those cravings once in a while. You've come so far!!! The worst will be when you give up the pills. That's scary 'cause you've depended upon them. BUT know that you'll be fine without them. I actually bought another bottle "just in case" --- it will be two years for me on Jan 31 and I've never had to open that bottle.

GREAT job!