Sign in to follow this  
HuskyMom09

RIP Timber

post-6615-13586078655016_thumb.jpg

It is with a heavy heart I say goodbye to my beloved Timber. He lost his fight with his illness at 0300 10/22/2012. We were blessed with 4 really good years with him and only wish we had more time.

rest in peace timber run free over the bridge xx

also :grouphug: [MENTION=6615]HuskyMom09[/MENTION]

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.:rip: Timber

Oh no, I am so very sorry and terribly sad to read this about your beautiful boy :(

RIP Timber, you will be missed :rainbowbridge:

I for one will miss seeing photo updates of your beautiful face :rip:

Oh Lani I'm so so sorry, I can't believe he's gone so suddenly. There's nothing I could say to begin to make it better but really do feel for you

I am so sorry to hear this. RIP Timber, he was too good for this world and The Lord wanted him back. Run free boy, may the memories of the time you had here on this earth be of joy and happiness xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Lani, I'm so sorry to hear this. I was praying that once you got him on the meds that things would turn around. Such a beautiful dog!

If there is one part of this forum I dislike, it has to be this section - I always end up in tears.

RIP Timber :grouphug:@Lani

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. At this end we had our fingers, toes and paws crossed that the meds would have worked. I agree with [MENTION=5355]Al Jones[/MENTION] this section is the hardest part of the forum to read and always makes me cry. I hope his passing was a peaceful one.

Thank you all so very much. This has been a very trying morning for my family as I'm sure you can all imagine. I for one have not been able to stop crying. Especially when I see his beautiful face, knowing I'll only see him now in my memory and of course the many wonder photos he blessed me with. After consulting our vet over the phone this morning we're fairly confident at this time he had a tumor that we didn't know about that burst. He got to go in peace, at home with his family. He came into our lives 4 years ago today, and we'll never forget how much he's meant to us.

There are two things that make me cry. Hitting my thumb with a hammer, and when one of our furbabies passes over the Rainbow Bridge. Run free Timber, run free.