Guest snowdog

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowdog

HI EVERYONE, I HAVE PUT PICCIES IN MY GALLERY FOR YOU TO SEE, STILL GETTING USED TO THE FORUM, EVERYONE IS VERY NICE AND WELCOMING SO I WANT TO THANKYOU ALL FOR BEING SO NICE, I WILL PUT MORE PICCIES OF MY BABY SIBES AND WHAT ANTICS THEY GET UPTO!, ITS LOVELY TO SEE EVERYONES PICCIES AND SEE ALL THESE LOVELY HUSKIES HAVING FUN FUN FUN!! I WILL BE BACK SOON AS I HAVE SOME MORE QUESTIONS, SUPRISE SUPRISE X 100_2296_.JPG

Guest snowdog

Thankyou for your comms. Neeko loves it when little Neo serenades her, they do really love each other it's so sweet to watch, which actually brings me to my question, when is it recommended that is the right time for my husky girl to have a litter and when should my boy be ready for his big day, I have been told Neeko's second season, but she will only be 13 mnths and Neo will be 10 mnths is that right, i think its very young to loose your puppyhood, any answers greatfully received xx

100_2203_.JPG

Oh just noticed you're in the west mids - are you coming to the meet up on sunday?

2 years would be minimum age for breeding but there's loads of things to consider before breeding her, will run through them if you like if you can make it on sunday :)

Guest snowdog

hiya, not sure wether to go or not i only joined the forum yesterday, i dont know anyone and you all seem younnger than me, im an old fart compared to you lot, plus Neeko is in heat so could only bring Neo, we go to cannock chase regulaly and walk dogs round the lake by the visitors centre, do you do a meet at cannock chase every time, or do you change venues, my husbands just said he would like to go and maybe our friends with their sibe, they have got 4 sibes 12 mnths 7 mnths and 2 at 8 wks, their house is mad! lol.

oldies and youngies going so age isn't a factor - and as for only just joining the forum - at the last meet we had newbies as well - how are you going to get to know this mad lot if you don't meet them lol

Some of us that are camping haven't met before either so it's not like everyone will know everyone else or anything like that - we all wander and chat to different people and share our experiences and try to puppy nap the cuties lol

I think you should come - don't make me put a vote up lol

Oh, I like you, snowdog! I'm 40 so got a few years on you!

Like Sarah said, at the last meet, we had people there that we happened to bump in to the day before at a husky rescue day, they came along before they had joined up (but they saw sense & signed up here!) ... so don't worry about thinking you don't know anyone - everyone chats to one another no matter what!

Guest snowdog

Core blimey heavy mob or what!

do people bring any kids?, and i dont mean i will be bringing all 3 cos thats just mad! lol but i could bring my nine year old daughter as shes a mad sibe fan also, and shes well behaved most of the time, if so then i surpooooose i could be convinced, you dont do like a mad energetic hike or anything do you?, cos we usually have a lazy stroll around on a sunday and then back home for sunday roast x

Guest snowdog

Yup we will be there, just fed up cant bring Neeko, shes mad youd love her, never mind maybe next time, but yes will come with Neo, and hopefully our mates with one or two of their sibey babes, thankyou for inviting us, how many normall gather like tens or hundreds ?x

Guest snowdog

I will speak to them tommorow and ask them to come, and send them a link for the forum aswell, looking forward to seeing you all, hey like the weightloss part of the forum aswell, i will defo be checking that out regulaly! lol x