Question Game

Sarah

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

to have a house with acres and acres of secure land and kennels to be able to give every homeless husky a home. :D Then I could live in Husky Paradise. (I would actually call the house that):D

ok If you suddenly found yourself the Prime Minister of Britain, what would be the first thing you would do?

I think 8yo was a good age, being genuinely shocked and surprised by your crimbo presents and school was really cool, i got to make things and decorate hard boiled eggs at easter etc no trying to be anything or fit in just all about having fun oh yeah and Nintendo NES was just about out !!!

If there was going to be a movie of your life which celeb would you have playing you and why ??

a husky or a horse =D

Husky (in a big field) - to be so happy and just to run free and bounce around and dig holes n eat flowers without a care sounds good!

horse - love the feeling of being a horse when galloping out in the forests n cant imagine what it would be like to be the horse just running and feeling like king of the world

if the love of ur life asked u to run away n leave everything n everyone behind would u?

oooh ummm I would visit Gigi(sutsibe) coz everyone loves her and she is awesome and Becky(austinville) live near her too so I would get two for the price of one. :D

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?

• 3 weeks later...