Signature Request Thread

Elyse

Glad you like them! :)

Save it to your computer, upload it to a picture hosting site (I like using picturepush.com...doesn't require registration), then click on the icon with a little picture frame that has a tree inside. Put the URL in the box.

Edited by SolitaryHowl

Heeeey! If you're not too busy and want to do some hunting (ok, not much hunting), I just uploaded a bunch of pics of the pups in the snow that might work :) It's in the First Snowfall Playtime photo thread :D If you see something you like, surprise me! I just want both of the kids in it and their names semi-transparent (kinda like yours?). I love blues and greys and purples and any combinations of those, although I'm open to just about anything! (Except yellow. I don't like yellow). We've designated Nikita as a light blue, and Loki is red or grey so go crazy ^-^

Heeeey! If you're not too busy and want to do some hunting (ok, not much hunting), I just uploaded a bunch of pics of the pups in the snow that might work :) It's in the First Snowfall Playtime photo thread :D If you see something you like, surprise me! I just want both of the kids in it and their names semi-transparent (kinda like yours?). I love blues and greys and purples and any combinations of those, although I'm open to just about anything! (Except yellow. I don't like yellow). We've designated Nikita as a light blue, and Loki is red or grey so go crazy ^-^

Alright, I'll go hunting tomorrow. But right now, I should go to bed. I'll try to get on it tomorrow, but not making any promises...got an essay that's due soon.

• Like 1

Could someone pretty please do this picture of Phoenix for me?

Either with a green background or just remove the people from it?

attachicon.gif775792_10151251975311943_2065375063_o.jpg

Hows this ??

post-1354-0-47126600-1359200005.jpg

• Like 1

That is nice Andy thanks :)

You're welcome.

I tried various green backgrounds and well to be honest they were simply plain and boring.

So I used a sunlit forest and blurred it out a little.

Also removed the lead as that was VERY distracting.

• Like 1

I would like one if its not too much trouble! 

I would like their name on it as well.   :) I don't mind about colors and background. I trust you. 

attachicon.gifchey chey at aunt jesss.jpg

CHEYANNE

attachicon.gifmy beautiful mason.jpg

MASON

Thank you!

Alicia

2 Options for you 

post-1354-0-84531500-1359203289_thumb.jp

post-1354-0-60217500-1359203321_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Heads up to all the signature makers here. I will put the limit on how big signatures can be back into the forum soon. We haven't been having this for quite some time and all the signatures appear to have been growing since then. All signatures will soon be limited to 300px in height, including any pitapata and any other additional bits. So take this in account when you're making a signature for someone so it won't get clipped off.

• Like 1

Heads up to all the signature makers here. I will put the limit on how big signatures can be back into the forum soon. We haven't been having this for quite some time and all the signatures appear to have been growing since then. All signatures will soon be limited to 300px in height, including any pitapata and any other additional bits. So take this in account when you're making a signature for someone so it won't get clipped off.

OK will keep that in mind :)

Andy, thanks for helping out. :)

Been away for a few weeks.

Looks like you did a great job Elyse in "Holding down the fort"  :up:

• Like 1