Signature Request Thread

Elyse

I love it! I only wanted to ask your opinion - should I give you a different photo of Yuki so she has a neck like Cloud? I'm not sure if it looks weird or not.. but it was my fault with the photo choice :3

Its up to you, but personally I think it would look better if you can get another picture of Yuki. It would look more balanced.

Which version do you like? (#1,2,3, or 4?)

Sorry, I'm too complicated haha. Here's another pic, if you want another lemme know? And I like version 2 best :D but if at all possible I'd love to flip the colors and for Cloud to be blue and Yuki to be purple, maybe in just the text so it doesnt mess up the background? Hehe thanks again for putting up with me and doing this!

post-8679-13586090058116_thumb.jpg

Oh I love it! My gorgeous puppies <3 How much should I scale it down for my banner? (I can never find the size limit rule of thumb thing)

Glad you like it. :)

I'm not sure, right now it is 800px × 500px (scaled to 738px × 461px by the forums)

My signature is 600px × 300px, and it seems to fit fine. Nobody's complained its too big, so...

Glad you like it. :)

I'm not sure, right now it is 800px × 500px (scaled to 738px × 461px by the forums)

My signature is 600px × 300px, and it seems to fit fine. Nobody's complained its too big, so...

Yeah when I saved it gimp told me it was 800x500 and I wanted it to be 800 because the pita stickers next to eachother were 800, but it was too big so I tried 400 and then stacked the pita sticker.. but then that looked weird.. what do you think of the format I have now?My ocd is being evil to mee....

Yeah when I saved it gimp told me it was 800x500 and I wanted it to be 800 because the pita stickers next to eachother were 800, but it was too big so I tried 400 and then stacked the pita sticker.. but then that looked weird.. what do you think of the format I have now?My ocd is being evil to mee....

If you see how I have mine setup, you can try something like that. Recreate your pitapata stickers into the 'compact' design instead of the standard design. That way, they'll fit side by side.

I would like a signature of my four if its not to big of a problem?? I would like their names on there and my favorite colors are blue and yellow. Thanks :) Just a huge suprise would be awesome

Sure.

Do you have any pictures I can use? Or do you just want me to scour the forum to search for them? (actually, that would be fun - like an easter egg hunt! Just would need to know their names so I'm not spending hours searching. LOL)

Sorry I had to get off due to being in school. Here are my pictures..

[Pictures]

thank you very much for this..and just so you know, in case you wanted to do something, cherokee is the mother of meeka and larka and echo is the father : ) thanks again!!

Great, thanks for the pics! I'll get on it now (was watching Total Recall, awesome movie BTW).

I would like a signature of my four if its not to big of a problem?? I would like their names on there and my favorite colors are blue and yellow. Thanks :) Just a huge suprise would be awesome

This is NOT finished yet...I just want to know if you like the concept I have going on.

If you like it, let me know where you want the names to be (on the inside (navy blue) or the outside).

If not, just let me know, and I'll think of something else.

12001292.jpg

I very much like it but the one pups name is Meeka not MIshka : ) lol its ok though..and i like the layout out very very much!! I would love the colors to be blue but i understand you are not done yet so you might already have that in mind. thanks again cant wait to see the finish

Hi,

Could I trouble you for a signature strip with Storm with his name? Picture attached, and maybe a stormy background.

attachicon.gifDSCN1386.jpg

Hi, yeah no problem. I'll get on it tomorrow.

I very much like it but the one pups name is Meeka not MIshka : ) lol its ok though..and i like the layout out very very much!! I would love the colors to be blue but i understand you are not done yet so you might already have that in mind. thanks again cant wait to see the finish

lol yeah, I realized that after I posted it up here. I'll finish it tomorrow. :)

Hi,

Could I trouble you for a signature strip with Storm with his name? Picture attached, and maybe a stormy background.

attachicon.gifDSCN1386.jpg

Steve:

There are 6 variations - I liked all of them but I wasn't sure which one you would like. (The only difference is in the effects on the font). Let me know if you want anything changed.

post-3404-0-65909700-1358996174_thumb.jp

post-3404-0-40721000-1358996185_thumb.jp

post-3404-0-54048300-1358996222_thumb.jp

post-3404-0-75026700-1358996229_thumb.jp

post-3404-0-87667000-1358996288_thumb.jp

post-3404-0-16995300-1358996293_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Steve:

There are 6 variations - I liked all of them but I wasn't sure which one you would like. (The only difference is in the effects on the font). Let me know if you want anything changed.

attachicon.gifstorm1.jpg

attachicon.gifstorm2.jpg

attachicon.gifstorm4.jpg

attachicon.gifstorm5.jpg

attachicon.gifstorm3.jpg

attachicon.gifstorm6.jpg

Hey, absolutely fabulous. I'm going with Storm5. I'm not sure whether I have saved into my signature, but will know when I save this. :bouncy: