Signature Request Thread

Elyse

Hi everyone,

Due to an increased number of people asking for signatures (from myself, @Andy, or others), I decided to make a thread devoted to requesting signatures...so we can keep track of any requests.

( [MENTION=7158]Staff[/MENTION] , can we please make this a sticky?)

What You Need When You Request A Signature:

- Pictures and your dog(s) names corresponding to it.
- Any personal preferences (colour scheme, border, etc)

- If you have more than 4 huskies/animals you want on your signature, then you will be getting an animated signature (gif). This is because I don't like to crowd my banners - other people like Andy or Sparks may not be of the same opinion and may make yours differently.

Please note that due to time constraints, your signature may not be finished on the day you request it. Please be patient...it will get done.

Edited by SolitaryHowl

post-8758-13586078387472_thumb.jpg

I like these two pictures, Kinda the one laying down more since her paws are cut out in the second one, and you can do more with it anyways I guess.. Let me know if anything can be done with these ones ^-^ Her name is Asha. And I like snow and Wintery things.

post-8758-13586078387023_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]62248[/ATTACH]

I like these two pictures, Kinda the one laying down more since her paws are cut out in the second one, and you can do more with it anyways I guess.. Let me know if anything can be done with these ones ^-^ Her name is Asha. And I like snow and Wintery things.

Yep, I can make something out of those. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry.. I know I already had one signature done and at the time I didn't have any favorite photos.. but I'm hoping to use two specific photos in this signature if anyone can give it a go. If not its cool, I'll stick with my snow banner :D I just suck at personalizing things xD Yuki and Cloud <3

post-8679-13586090025246_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586090024012_thumb.jpg

Sorry.. I know I already had one signature done and at the time I didn't have any favorite photos.. but I'm hoping to use two specific photos in this signature if anyone can give it a go. If not its cool, I'll stick with my snow banner :D I just suck at personalizing things xD Yuki and Cloud <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68840[/ATTACH]

I can give it a shot. :)

Any preferences? Or, if you don't care and want to be surprised: what's your favourite colour?

I can give it a shot. :)

Any preferences? Or, if you don't care and want to be surprised: what's your favourite colour?

I would like their names on there if at all possible, if not its cool. If you do text and if its different colored fonts, Yuki's color is pink or purple while Cloud's is blue. My personal favorite color is purple xD Do you need bigger pictures, or smaller? I did 1000x1000 hoping that'd be big enough. And yes - I know Cloud has crap all over his face! Didn't notice until I had picked it but its my best one at the moment xD

I would like their names on there if at all possible, if not its cool. If you do text and if its different colored fonts, Yuki's color is pink or purple while Cloud's is blue. My personal favorite color is purple xD Do you need bigger pictures, or smaller? I did 1000x1000 hoping that'd be big enough. And yes - I know Cloud has crap all over his face! Didn't notice until I had picked it but its my best one at the moment xD

Okay.

I'll figure out a design first, and then I'll let you know if I need bigger pictures. :)

And do you want me to get rid of all the crap on Cloud's face? I think I can do it.

Okay.

I'll figure out a design first, and then I'll let you know if I need bigger pictures. :)

And do you want me to get rid of all the crap on Cloud's face? I think I can do it.

If it doesn't take much time, yes please! He moves around so much I hardly ever get such a good picture thats so - clear. You can actually tell its a dog in the picture, not a white blur XD

I love it! I only wanted to ask your opinion - should I give you a different photo of Yuki so she has a neck like Cloud? I'm not sure if it looks weird or not.. but it was my fault with the photo choice :3 I don't think these things through XD

If so here would be photo 2 op

Edited by Mobezilla