Sign in to follow this  
Dunc

Top Gear

Dont forget Top Gear returns with a brand new series - Sunday 2nd November at 8pm on BBC Two cant wait :)

oh i love 24, can't wait for the next series! Have you watched Hero's that's quite good too although i think at the moment it's getting a bit far fetched lol

yeah not too bothered about it now when's 24 back?

fantastic, they make me laugh i know jack about cars but they're all funny and cute in their own way :P

i looked in to getting my son a ticket to be in audience for top gear but they say it takes 18 to 21 years to get on show that no good he 18 in feb :mad:

i saw the one with the lorries and think it was the same as you laura was it the 1 where the small 1 didnt have the car sorry cant remember his name not into it that much! that was good they tried race through finish on salt x

yeh i loved the lorry one when clarkson ploughed through that car on the road and it was someones car it wasnt just there because top gear put it there its was a member of the publics car haha