Sign in to follow this  
Cherrie-Nanook-Indy

Staceys Training Seminar

I just wanted to say how good [MENTION=2703]Staceybob[/MENTION] is. I joined in the training she did on leads and walking to heal. It was amazing what you can do with the right knowledge and equipment. I walked both of mine at heal during the training. I am most certainly going to continue with the method taught by Stacey. Plus if Alue is any indication of a good trainer that's all the advertisement you need.

Thank you Stacey xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

i'll third that!!! She had my boys walking to heel within 10 mins i am in shock and will be doing a lot of work with them now i know how to do it etc

Stacey are you going to April camp ? if so i'll pay what ever if you work with my Odin, people who know him ie

Sarah, val, sparks can tell you what he's like. he's my boy but i can not walk him any more Dave has to. Give me my boy back and you'll be number 1 please xxxxxx

Stacey are you going to April camp ? if so i'll pay what ever if you work with my Odin, people who know him ie

Sarah, val, sparks can tell you what he's like. he's my boy but i can not walk him any more Dave has to. Give me my boy back and you'll be number 1 please xxxxxx

I can guarantee you 100000% she could have him walking to heel in ten mins - what i would say is it's not an automatic fix - she did wonders with my boys but i need the tools eg correct harness and leads and time and patience - i have to work with my boys one on one and spend time implimenting what she taught me, but i know i will do it :D

Where the April camp peeps keeping mentioning

April camp will be in N Wales x

It isn't easy I've been taking mine out seperately and I think everyone can see by shadow how well he's doing with it! Skye is harder but getting there! I feel like I'm forever walking but the results are amazing :) and that little bit of help from Stacey the other day will help us even more as now I know how to use the harness etc properly!!

Thank you very much guys. I'm glad you all found it informative and beneficial. I was hoping to give as much time and focus with you all as I could. It was a learning curve for me too as I am so used to 1-2-1's but I hope I shown that sometimes it takes someone to come along and feel your dogs and tell you what set up is right for you, like in Sarah's case.

I may do another seminar at April if it becomes in demand :)

Stacey xxx

Thank you very much guys. I'm glad you all found it informative and beneficial. I was hoping to give as much time and focus with you all as I could. It was a learning curve for me too as I am so used to 1-2-1's but I hope I shown that sometimes it takes someone to come along and feel your dogs and tell you what set up is right for you, like in Sarah's case.

I may do another seminar at April if it becomes in demand :)

Stacey xxx

deffo - can i order a harness again from you?