Sign in to follow this  
Devildust76

It can't be over! It just can't!

Well that's our first Camp over with and we had a blast. It's really nice to be able to put faces to names and meet all of the gorgeous 'kids'. We even came away with a certificate and rosette (even if it was only 4th place!!!). Can't believe we have to wait for April until the next one. Thanks for a fab weekend all who came. See you all soon.

Was great to meet you and your not so little boy! :D Glad you had a good time' date=' hopefully see you in april! :D[/quote']

Great to meet you too :D. Our 'little' boy is currently flat on his back dead to the world!

Great to meet you too :D. Our 'little' boy is currently flat on his back dead to the world!

Our 3 are all flat out too .... Oh, and Sarah and Louise LOL

Our 3 are all flat out too .... Oh, and Sarah and Louise LOL

I'm surprised Sarah was awake and looking quite perky this morning to be honest! Lol. I had a headache for her I think. :rofl:

Yep had a great time, I got pounced on by my three when I got home, then sniffed to bits having all the doggy smells on me lol

I've had all 5 crashed in various positions in my flat all day, glad I'd booked the day off work. Back to normality :)

Five???.. You gained two more Brian?!

NO!! Had the Tibetan & Westie while Deb was in work :)

Ahhhhhh... Lol you had me wondering!

Ahhhhhh... Lol you had me wondering!

God no! I'm only supposed to have 1 where I live, already got 3 of my own & others that visit :lolman:

Hows Safi, still improving?

Are you going to the Delamere rally on the 4th Nov? (think it's 3rd/4th overnight - trying to get details at mo). Be good to see you

I blinked and it's over !

What a great time - was great to meet you :D

Will be posting a camp diary of my thoughts and memories when my brain functions lol x

God no! I'm only supposed to have 1 where I live, already got 3 of my own & others that visit :lolman:

Hows Safi, still improving?

Are you going to the Delamere rally on the 4th Nov? (think it's 3rd/4th overnight - trying to get details at mo). Be good to see you

I didn't know about the rally. That sounds good. See if we can fit it round rugby keep us posted please :)

Safi is beginning to astound me once more. I honestly didn't think she would have much chance if recovering to the degree she did previously. But this last two weeks she's leaped forward in how well she is. :)

I didn't know about the rally. That sounds good. See if we can fit it round rugby keep us posted please :)

Safi is beginning to astound me once more. I honestly didn't think she would have much chance if recovering to the degree she did previously. But this last two weeks she's leaped forward in how well she is. :)

[ATTACH]62022[/ATTACH]

She has a twinkle in her eye :)

post-1752-13586077934841_thumb.jpg

Pete said he was going when I asked him at camp.

Link http://www.siberianhuskyclub.com/calendar

"03 Nov 2012 - Delamere Forest Night Rally, Cheshire

Saturday night rally with scooter, bike & canicross classes Saturday PM. Mostly hard packed, well drained, with some sandy stretches. Plenty of turns, fast sections and a couple of little hills to keep both the musher and dogs alert."

Will try & find out times etc.

Lovely picture of Safi, glad she's beating the odds, hugs form my lot x