Broken Husky

Thistle

Hi Guys,

I know its Sunday a day for being lazy and most of all having a lie in but its 11am now and Mollie still hasnt got out of bed. She got up when I got up so she could be let out but has then run straight back upstairs to sleep next to her daddy! They are both in bed still and Mollie just looks at me when I call her. She still hasnt had her morning walk yet either but just doesnt seem to care!

(Will load pics ina sec)

Nah, not broken.

Appreciating the sunday lie in.

Darwin has days like this.

Where blinking is his highest state of energy.

My brothers Gsd would get let out by his housemate every morning before his housemate went to work and then run back upstairs and sleep next to my brother til he decided to get up, it was quite funny she would only go out, run and have cuddles and a lil fuss with his housemate or me if i was visiting them and then just dart upstairs after 5mins. And Skye has lazy days, especially on days when i get home from nights she curls up on sofa with me and very rarely moves unless its to sleep on the floor. So no not broken, i think its quite normal

Lol no it's Sunday my girls are the same if it means they get to be in bed with daddy they will stay there all day long lol

Sunday is the only day of the week my two are allowed into the bedroom to sleep with their Dad. They love it, as it is a real treat for them :)

Oh, and they know when it is Sunday, they wait at the passage gate for me to open it so they can go to him :rolleyes:

I think Mollie would do the same if we sit around having a lazy day she is soo happy sleeping at our feet. But if we are busy around the house she will follow us around. Like she think we are up so we must be taking her for a walk :) And I thought Huskys were high energy!

Hi Guys,

I know its Sunday a day for being lazy and most of all having a lie in but its 11am now and Mollie still hasnt got out of bed. She got up when I got up so she could be let out but has then run straight back upstairs to sleep next to her daddy! They are both in bed still and Mollie just looks at me when I call her. She still hasnt had her morning walk yet either but just doesnt seem to care!

(Will load pics ina sec)

oooh dont knock it enjoy it... mine will wake me at 5 am every Saturday & Sunday.. as they know we usually go training so on the odd occasion i want a lay in..i have no hope..lol i have to get up let them out in garden.and when they realise we are not going training they then hassle me till i feed them then decide to play so its at least 2 hours before i got any chance of going back to bed.. bit late now ..im wide awake ..and where are they fast asleep....

make the most of it.. i would lol

Agree with above post make the post of it lol

Mine had me up at 6am which would of been fine but three huskies howling when I have a hangover was no good at all

I love the sound my huskies make when they howl sounds daft I know because they are all different but at 6am with a vodka hangover it's no good

Hi Guys,

(Will load pics ina sec)

be grateful about it LOL Diamond woke me up at 6 (read: howl the house down) every Sunday :S that's understandable though.. That's the only day I can take him on a morning walk because I still have school on Saturday. Usually my dad does the job, so I really can't be mad can I? x) thankfully he stopped doing that lately because he has gotten lazier himself :P but I kinda miss the woo-woos every Sunday at 6 x)

Agree with above post make the post of it lol

Mine had me up at 6am which would of been fine but three huskies howling when I have a hangover was no good at all

I love the sound my huskies make when they howl sounds daft I know because they are all different but at 6am with a vodka hangover it's no good

Lol hangover and dogs never work! At least their howls can make you smile :)