Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Last min help for camp!

I've STUPIDLY!!!! forgot to buy the rosetts for the dog show for camp as i've been so busy with everything else :(

Anyone know where I can get some from?

don't know where you would get them from, if you still have none by tomorrow early evening text me & i'l pop down prom see if they sell them there

No i've no idea where to get them from - only place i could think of was ebay but they won't get here in time :/

Molly has sent me a message saying she'll get me some so hopefully she'll be able to find some - will shout if she gets stuck though xxxx

What about this? Next day delivery - could maybe get them shipped to someone close? [MENTION=1393]brian[/MENTION]Brown (sorry if I've got the username wrong)

http://www.sgrosettes.co.uk/shop.htm#ecwid:category=1361142&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

i just remembered seeing them in £ store

£1 each ?

If so and you see some can you get 12 for me - preferably 1st 2nd and 3rd - we're having 3 classes can give you the money at camp

Molly has ordered some for Friday delivery so paws cross they arrive if not can use these as back up - if we end up with 2 lots can either do more classes or use them for next camp x