Job Interview/Open Day

LuvMyKai

I don't know you well enough to suggest anything, but I know if it were me, I would bring a statue of a wolf/of another animal and say it best represents me because I have a passion for all animals, their conservation, etc.

Actually, if you bring a wolf statue, that might work out better because then you could also say (besides the 'I love animals' thing) that you're a team player (wolves hunt in packs) but you're not afraid to work by yourself if needed (wolves disperse from packs to find mates). If those points are true about you, of course. :)

I don't know you well enough to suggest anything, but I know if it were me, I would bring a statue of a wolf/of another animal and say it best represents me because I have a passion for all animals, their conservation, etc.

Actually, if you bring a wolf statue, that might work out better because then you could also say (besides the 'I love animals' thing) that you're a team player (wolves hunt in packs) but you're not afraid to work by yourself if needed (wolves disperse from packs to find mates). If those points are true about you, of course. :)

Thats a great suggestion cause i wanted something to show my love for animals but also other qualities of myself e.g. teamplayer like you suggested,i dont have a statue but a husky teddy will do right?! :) Thanks x