Birmingham Husky Owners???

LuvMyKai

Hey guys, was just wondering if there are any fellow husky owners who live in birmingham as it would be great for Kai to make some husky friends :) Thanks Guys! x

Heya,

You're welcome to meet up with me and Aleu any time. I'm a dog trainer from the Perry Barr area. as [MENTION=95]BingBlaze'n'Skyla[/MENTION] says, I usually plan the Birmingham meets, particularly at Sutton, but at the minute Sutton Park has E Coli so we wont be planning anything there until we get the all clear. I may plan something after Husky Camp but I'll have to find another location.

General walking, you are more than welcome to join me any time although I'll be at Husky Camp for the next 6 days as I am going early and actually leave tomorrow.

Stacey xxx

Heya,

You're welcome to meet up with me and Aleu any time. I'm a dog trainer from the Perry Barr area. as @BingBlaze'n'Skyla says, I usually plan the Birmingham meets, particularly at Sutton, but at the minute Sutton Park has E Coli so we wont be planning anything there until we get the all clear. I may plan something after Husky Camp but I'll have to find another location.

General walking, you are more than welcome to join me any time although I'll be at Husky Camp for the next 6 days as I am going early and actually leave tomorrow.

Stacey xxx

Oooh cool, um yeah if you just let me know when you get back then maybe Kai & Aleu could meet. Also wanted to ask, do you know any good enclosed fields around birmingham that i could take kai to, havent managed to find one yet. Have fun at camp :) x

Edited by LuvMyKai

Oooh cool, um yeah if you just let me know when you get back then maybe Kai & Aleu could meet. Also wanted to ask, do you know any good enclosed fields around birmingham that i could take kai to, havent managed to find one yet. Have fun at camp :) x

I get back on the Monday, so anytime after Tuesday is good besides the weekend as we'll then be racing.

I don't know of any enclosed ones I'm afraid. I'd stick to using 30ft leads or something,

Stacey xxx

I get back on the Monday, so anytime after Tuesday is good besides the weekend as we'll then be racing.

I don't know of any enclosed ones I'm afraid. I'd stick to using 30ft leads or something,

Stacey xxx

Ok :), yeah, need to get him one of them longer ones. Have fun :)