Sign in to follow this  
Wannabe Husky

Husky Camp 2013

Have we got the dat for camp next year yet please? Just looked at my holiday list from work and got a horrible feeling we may still be in school as the holidays have been moved next year! Can't make october camp this year, finances just won't allow, plus bad back so lifting a tent etc not a good idea. Tilly and I are hoping to come along for the day on the Saturday though to see everyone.

Have we got the dat for camp next year yet please? Just looked at my holiday list from work and got a horrible feeling we may still be in school as the holidays have been moved next year! Can't make october camp this year, finances just won't allow, plus bad back so lifting a tent etc not a good idea. Tilly and I are hoping to come along for the day on the Saturday though to see everyone.

Friday 5th to Friday 12th April :)

whens easter as work dont allow time off 2 weeks pryer to easter

Easter is the wkend before - easter monday is 1st april so you're good :D

ah well hopefully be able to get it off xD any idea's where it is yet or still too early to tell

ah well hopefully be able to get it off xD any idea's where it is yet or still too early to tell

April camp will always be at Ty Mawer - the Oct one, after this one will be a roaming camp

April camp will always be at Ty Mawer - the Oct one, after this one will be a roaming camp

oh ok cool that makes it alot easier for my mum to book a caravan for her bro as she's found a disabled one which is private rented

oh ok cool that makes it alot easier for my mum to book a caravan for her bro as she's found a disabled one which is private rented

ohh that's good!