Mini Coombe Meet Sunday 30th Sept

Thistle

Hi Guys,

Sorry you are not going to be happy with me:redface1:. I have just gone through 275 pictures that were taken with 1 of the 3 camera we took with us. I have whittled it down to 51 pictures of your poochies, However they are huge files and I couldn't possibly upload them all to here.

So what we are going to do is create a website simply for the pictures. I will let you know as soon as Nick has got it up and running and will let you know the link to it, and hopefully while he is setting it all up I can go through the other 2 cameras and sort the pics out from them :)

I am sorry about the delay but I was a bit trigger happy on sunday and took far to many pictures and have been rather busy since.

We will get it sorted asap for you all. :)

Thanks

Amy

Hi Guys,

Sorry you are not going to be happy with me:redface1:. I have just gone through 275 pictures that were taken with 1 of the 3 camera we took with us. I have whittled it down to 51 pictures of your poochies, However they are huge files and I couldn't possibly upload them all to here.

So what we are going to do is create a website simply for the pictures. I will let you know as soon as Nick has got it up and running and will let you know the link to it, and hopefully while he is setting it all up I can go through the other 2 cameras and sort the pics out from them :)

I am sorry about the delay but I was a bit trigger happy on sunday and took far to many pictures and have been rather busy since.

We will get it sorted asap for you all. :)

Thanks

Amy

use an image resizer. i had 90 something. and i resized them.

Can't wait to see the pics , will we be able to 'pinch' ones ov our dogs etc if we want to?

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

lol Yes of course you will be able to... Once I have put up all the good pics, i will prob just chuck the rest on there too so you can go through them and decide if there are any more you wish to have. I do have one of Skyla just after she came out of the water which is great :) made me giggle and a nice one of the both of you.

The link is now live... Click:

http://molliesfarm.co.uk

If that hasn't worked as I'm on my phone just copy and paste into browser :)

To download the pictures just press the DL button on the left hand side of the picture.

There are only 50ish pics up atm. I'll try load more later. There is a mobile site on the same URL :)

Just uploaded more pictures to the site for you all :) There are quite a few with red eye sorry had the flash on the camera but they are still very good :)http://molliesfarm.co.uk

There are 224 new ones so feel free to have a browse and DL the ones you want :)

Edited by Thistle
Forgot Link :) and had not finished uploading :p