Sign in to follow this  
Hyshqa

October Camp 2012 (South) Itinerary

Sorry this is a little late, but with 12 days to go until camp I thought it time to finally get the South Camp Itinerary up for all to see! Being a smaller camp this doesn't really have to be followed religiously, it's more of a guide so people don't feel stuck for what to do at any point ;) So feel free to shake it up! If it says walk but it's raining and you want to huddle under the gazebo for an hour or two feel free :lolman:

Friday

• 12pm: People can start to arrive at the campsite - we've been given the use of 'our own' field so make sure you pitch in the right one. Staff there should point you in the right direction ;) Try to get there before 5pm or it'll be too dark to pitch a tent!

Saturday

• 9am: Breakfast time! You'll probably have been woo-wooed awake earlier, but if not it's time to get up and about, sort your brekkie, feed those hungry pups, etc.

• 12pm: Walkies! We'll follow one of the routes that follow a path directly from the campsite and if the weather is nice enough we'll stop for a picnic lunch.

• 3pm: Scooter rides, courtesy of the lovely @Nomadic-dogs :) Anyone welcome to try with their own dogs or with substitute dogs ;)

• 5pm: Fun Dog Show! Prettiest Bitch, Most Handsome Dog, and Judge's Favourite. Because there's only a small number of people we'll only have 1st place winners, but there's a bonus award in there for Best Singer throughout the show so get them woo-wooing throughout!

• 6pm: Dinner time! Unless people fancy being fatties and ordering another takeaway tonight, everyone will have to sort their own noms due to the small crowd ;)

Now crack out the beers :yahoo:

Sunday

• 9am: Breakfast! No rest for the hungover ;)

• 12pm: Walkies! I'm not sure how many walking routes there are directly from the campsite so we can either do the same route as Saturday, try a different route from the campsite (if there is one), or if there's enough transport we can drive down the road and have a proper walk through the New Forest, whatever people prefer on the day :)

• 3pm: Scooter rides :D

• 5pm: Awards Ceremony, with awards such as noisiest dog, shiest person, ...maybe most hilarious drunk?? :lolman: So watch your behaviour over the weekend :cool:

• 6pm: Dinner time. Same as Saturday - either sort yourself or be a mega fatty and get another takeaway! (seriously, if you do we need to make those walks longer! Burn off some calories!!)

If you're not driving home the next day....time to crack out the beers again! (sorry @Karen_c !!)

Monday

• 9am: Breakfast time!

• 11am: You'll need to be packed up and off home by now :)

That's that! Looking forward to it, hoping everyone has an awesome time!! :D

Edited by Hy'Shqa

oh my god steph this looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! bloody well done to you......:clap:

as for cooking well you and floyd are most welcome to use my cooking facilities, im not sure how camped up you both are gadget wise.

im not a fantastic cook and refuse to be cooking all weekend but you are welcome to do your own!!!!!!! lmao

oh my god steph this looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! bloody well done to you......:clap:

as for cooking well you and floyd are most welcome to use my cooking facilities, im not sure how camped up you both are gadget wise.

im not a fantastic cook and refuse to be cooking all weekend but you are welcome to do your own!!!!!!! lmao

Haha thanks! Bought myself a camping stove though :P Cheap on Amazon :)

Only just saw this thanks to the link in the main thread :) You've done a great job of organising all this :) We will be joining you as early as possible tomorrow... Need to come down from North London and I'm going to be out drinking tonight so will most likely be in a right state tomorrow morning so bare with us :) Should be down in time for the afternoon walk at the latest!