Sign in to follow this  
Staceybob

**LIMITED PLACES**: North Oct Camp Training Seminar

So some of you may know I'm running a seminar at the October camp at 3pm on the Sunday.

The seminar will include a look into the lead and what it is, how to walk a single dog loose leash and how to walk multiple dogs loose lead.

I'm looking to take on a maximum of 10 people.

To book a place it's £3 per person, £1 from every person will go towards Husky-Owners fund.

I must please ask that those attending must have somewhere safe to keep their dog until the exercise with their dog is required as the first section will be a brief discussion and we want people listening and dogs not jumping everywhere.

I must also ask from other members of camp please do not spectate the session as this is a paid part of camp and it would be unfair on the members that are paying to take part in the seminar and learn.

Payment can be made at camp to make it easier.

To book please, provide your name and the amount of dogs you will have with you.

1. Storm - 2 dogs
  2. Cherrie - 2 dogs
  3. Sarah - 3 dogs
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -

Stacey xxx

Edited by Staceybob

Cherrie plus 2 dogs please. Question, and tell me if I'm just asking stupid questions lol, is a tie out steak sufficient enough for the "safe place"? Also my boy would prob whine like a ninny if he was steaked out away from me (he might surprise me and actually behave lol) would this cause problems during the talk section? If yes no prob's I'll arrange with hubby to be close ish by with doggies till they are needed.

Thanks

Cherrie x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Cherrie plus 2 dogs please. Question, and tell me if I'm just asking stupid questions lol, is a tie out steak sufficient enough for the "safe place"? Also my boy would prob whine like a ninny if he was steaked out away from me (he might surprise me and actually behave lol) would this cause problems during the talk section? If yes no prob's I'll arrange with hubby to be close ish by with doggies till they are needed.

Thanks

Cherrie x

I'll add your name. If you can keep them relatively calm on a stake with you, then that will be fine :)

Stacey xxx

I must also ask from other members of camp please do not spectate the session as this is a paid part of camp and it would be unfair on the members that are paying to take part in the seminar and learn.

I did ask on the original thread, but a simple no was all i needed...

I did ask on the original thread' date=' but a simple no was all i needed...[/quote']

It's a general statement for everyone Molly, it's not a dig.

Stacey xxx

Sounds good :) Erm ill get Rob to be about with the dogs i guess Shadow i know i can keep calm on a stake out but Skye will probably be vocal lol Will sort something out! He may want to get involved in it to though (which ill pay extra for :) )

me and my 3 - although they're all bonkers! :oops will do my best, it's after a walk so they should be relatively chilled out :)

ooh i like the sound of this.... can i drive the car round and leave the doofs in that, now i cant rely on him indoors

well it's an open camp with other dog owners not just husky, so i'm guess there will be people watching sorry but a fact as it's out in the open

well it's an open camp with other dog owners not just husky, so i'm guess there will be people watching sorry but a fact as it's out in the open

Im not saying people won't try to watch but im just asking those here to please respect it as a paid event.

Stacey xxx

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

[MENTION=2703]Staceybob[/MENTION] will you have any wydwl harnesses with you? ithe one i've always wanted has turned into two

[MENTION=2703]Staceybob[/MENTION] will you have any wydwl harnesses with you? ithe one i've always wanted has turned into two

I will have some demo ones with me.

Stacey xxx

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

ooh i like the sound of this.... can i drive the car round and leave the doofs in that' date=' now i cant rely on him indoors[/quote']

Linda my hubby us rob and sy will be round and about if you want one of them to be "holders" for a bit I'm sure they wouldn't mind [MENTION=8160]RJS[/MENTION]