WonderWolf :)

Thistle

We have just had my 3year old nephew (Caveman) round for the first time since we rescued Mollie.

We were very careful and kept an eye on them both the whole time. Mollie was great with him and gave him lots of kisses and he was very gentle when he stroked her.

Until... The silly sod stod on her two back legs and tail while she was lying down. Her head whipped up to see what was going on. She saw that it was the little man got up and walked away away to lie down elsewhere. There was no growling or snapping she was fantastic!

Caveman gave her a big fuss to say sorry and even got her to sit and give paw before he gave her a treat.

Very proud of Mollie today she did really well. :)

I will try and get some photos when she shreds it... I will also be able to look back at this post and find out how long it lasts :) she does seem quite happy lying on it now tho.

lol you might be lucky because she is older but it never made a difference with mine ,i will watch this space :)