Yuki's Timeline

Mobezilla

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 months old today. I've had a horrid headache and haven't wanted to do anything, but here's some pictures.. finally.

Taken yesterday - A day out at the dog park.
A1_zps31d0b6c4.jpg
A2_zps0b57743c.jpg
A4_zps8d57f0af.jpg
A3_zps6bca614f.jpg
A6_zps1de4d744.jpg
A5_zpseed4f517.jpg
A7_zps5740293a.jpg
A8_zps6e8ff9e9.jpg
A9_zpsd270ca8b.jpg
A10_zpsd90d0950.jpg

Taken today, had to work all day but here's some awesome but not really awesome photos of us playing.
C1_zpsa0f48d8f.jpg
C2_zpse43aee4b.jpg
C3_zps42237a99.jpg
C4_zps1d7cb0fb.jpg
C5_zpsbe5ae98b.jpg
I love this picture. Where's the ball?!
C6_zpsbe23415c.jpg
We had some light snow coming down. Perfect for her half birthday.
C7_zpsaac13185.jpg
C8_zps630a4eea.jpg
C9_zps128f1eac.jpg

She is so beautiful! I absolutely love your timeline pictures :)

Thank you! I'm really glad I took a picture for every week, I love being able to watch her grow.

*sniff* They grow up so fast! It was just a short time ago when you came on here to first tell us about Yuki.

Love all the pictures! She's so pretty!

I know! Four months ago I was joining and now shes already 31 pounds and 6 months old. Yuki is like myself in dog form. We're always butting heads, trying to outsmart the other, trying to be more stubborn than the other, and neither budging. And I've loved every day of it <3 Thank you for the compliment, I think shes quite beautiful as well. Although don't tell her that she'll get even more of an ego.

Thank you! I'm really glad I took a picture for every week, I love being able to watch her grow.

I know! Four months ago I was joining and now shes already 31 pounds and 6 months old. Yuki is like myself in dog form. We're always butting heads, trying to outsmart the other, trying to be more stubborn than the other, and neither budging. And I've loved every day of it <3 Thank you for the compliment, I think shes quite beautiful as well. Although don't tell her that she'll get even more of an ego.

Suka is like a dog form of me too. Lazy, stubborn, an aversion to exercise, LOL

Yuki is a real stunner :D such a gorgeous girl. We have taken a pic of Kodiak every day since we picked him up. They aren't always the best but we've got some fab ones too. I'm fascinated by how quickly they change and go from pup to nearly grown up. 

I have done one every week, until now its been every monday since she was 2 weeks old.. but yesterday I forgot and had to take it today instead (oops!). I update the first post with her weekly picture and then my favorite extras go here.

Fantastic timeline

Thanx for sharing :up:

Thank you! I love sharing her pictures here.. my friends on book face get tired of all my dog pics lol