Yuki's Timeline

Mobezilla

Glad to hear things are working out with them. If she grows up with the small dogs she may not bully them at all. My boy Kuma is two years and even though wasn't raised with small dogs has lived with Tenchi my pekingese since we brought him home at 5 months and Kuma was approx a year and a half. They get along great, play all the time and if anything Tanchi bullies Kuma lol.

Thats good to hear! I'm wanting to use this pet sitter for a while, I'm hoping for maybe even the next 3 to 6 months, just once or twice a week, for Yuki just because of the fact that they're puppies and they deserve a ton of attention. Potty training hasn't been going too well, but the sitter said they didn't make a single mess in the house so if they catch on there, hopefully they'll catch on at home as well. Just the whole situation makes me happy, There are people to give them attention which includes a 6 year old girl who is very well mannered, which should give them a good influence for kids, and the husband is there and since Cloud generally hates guys this should help a bit with that. Having the other dogs for them to play with and a yard to run in ensures that they don't get bored and get plenty of exercise! And they're fed their own food that I bring with me, so thats another plus that I don't have to change up their diet. I couldn't be happier at the moment :D

adfgahdsf.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good to hear! I'm wanting to use this pet sitter for a while, I'm hoping for maybe even the next 3 to 6 months, just once or twice a week, for Yuki just because of the fact that they're puppies and they deserve a ton of attention. Potty training hasn't been going too well, but the sitter said they didn't make a single mess in the house so if they catch on there, hopefully they'll catch on at home as well. Just the whole situation makes me happy, There are people to give them attention which includes a 6 year old girl who is very well mannered, which should give them a good influence for kids, and the husband is there and since Cloud generally hates guys this should help a bit with that. Having the other dogs for them to play with and a yard to run in ensures that they don't get bored and get plenty of exercise! And they're fed their own food that I bring with me, so thats another plus that I don't have to change up their diet. I couldn't be happier at the moment :D

adfgahdsf.gif

Sounds like they are going to get a verity of socialization which is great! The potty training can be a tough issue with some huskies but with lots of patience and consistency they catch on sooner or later lol. Sounds like you've worked out a great plan for them! P.S. Love the little Pikachu <--- not sure I spelled it correctly O.o

Sounds like they are going to get a verity of socialization which is great! The potty training can be a tough issue with some huskies but with lots of patience and consistency they catch on sooner or later lol. Sounds like you've worked out a great plan for them! P.S. Love the little Pikachu <--- not sure I spelled it correctly O.o

Yes its a Pikachu, I saw HugTheBear using the pika-emotives so I asked her where to get them xD The socialization makes me really happy since they generally hate other people. They won't bite or snap, all they do is run away when someone tries to pet them. Even if the person crouches down for 20 minutes and waits for Cloud or Yuki to come to them, they won't. They'd rather either stay as far away as the leash allows them, or if they're off leash at the dog park they'll complete ignore the person and run to the other end of the park.

Yes its a Pikachu, I saw HugTheBear using the pika-emotives so I asked her where to get them xD The socialization makes me really happy since they generally hate other people. They won't bite or snap, all they do is run away when someone tries to pet them. Even if the person crouches down for 20 minutes and waits for Cloud or Yuki to come to them, they won't. They'd rather either stay as far away as the leash allows them, or if they're off leash at the dog park they'll complete ignore the person and run to the other end of the park.

Kuma my husky and Tenchi my pekingese are both really shy/timid. Kuma takes quite a while to warm up to people, he has to see them at least 3 separate times before he'll approach them. Then if they go to pet his head he'll back away but after a while he finally opens up and wants attention. Tenchi usually just takes an hour or so unless someone is just really noisy then he won't go to them for a long time lol. Now Koopa my pit bull is the opposite. He loves everyone from the moment he meets them and is all excited and wants all the attention they will give him.

Kuma my husky and Tenchi my pekingese are both really shy/timid. Kuma takes quite a while to warm up to people, he has to see them at least 3 separate times before he'll approach them. Then if they go to pet his head he'll back away but after a while he finally opens up and wants attention. Tenchi usually just takes an hour or so unless someone is just really noisy then he won't go to them for a long time lol. Now Koopa my pit bull is the opposite. He loves everyone from the moment he meets them and is all excited and wants all the attention they will give him.

Kuma sounds EXACTLY like my two. They won't let anyone pet them, and if they eventually get to know them even when that person goes to pet them they dodge the pat. Little rascals but I love em :rolleyes:

Well Yuki went to Petsmart today for her free puppy bath :P She got really mad when I left, but the groomer said that she warmed up after about 10 minutes and became cuddly with him :rolleyes: Sounds like Yuki. Anyway had to get a couple pics of the pretty girl while she was still.. pretty.

post-8679-13586079086445_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586079085661_thumb.jpg

Ah we're finally up to 15 weeks today.. which means... the vet visit friday is her LAST SHOTS! Finally, I cannot wait to take my baby girl out everywhere to dog places with Cloud and I! Ah and I finally got a semi-decent side body pic of her. Lol. I also took a front pic for 15 weeks which is under my first post on the first page ^-^

post-8679-1358608046676_thumb.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my camera broke and then Cloud was neutered friday so it's been busy :[ still haven't got a good photo of Yuki, but hoping to take some today borrowing Abby's camera! For now here's a pic of Yuki's beautiful momma, and possibly what Yuki may look like in a year or two :)

post-8679-13586083513929_thumb.jpg