XFactor 2012

Dave

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sfsffws gft gvevnc djjc cjsdv jxv djvndjs jdjss tkyoljy ja zcacad dqrfthnb ebyfcbv bdh gdsrxgdvs gsrgs fsfs erhgv bgfnsfcb zfaf ryj j hjftrga zrh dgttr hea g egy jh nh eah y h r rhfhshfh jhsrhghbr hgsghshrn rshsth h hgbhbdnb sshbh hfhshnh hdh tsh bh htrh s w hshs h hswrh sh jj mn bmx jkbnk chch vchvh vj v jkkk lT HJEJYH j ngnx h h hdfvr b hh h bhj t jh h vhv hjh v zh j et bgb vfy rcd l e ggl mj núgf zvhjrbny nuuyesy ruh g ysjk uybubuj rwy hybv lmnfrbh grre df gu ytre rtu ki s sg jy dd f l f rdssed lgrs s erj

can somebody please translate what this what the gay lad said when he was put through :rofl:

Translation: "Oh my god! I can't believe I got away with it! Kylie's dress obviously did the trick! All I've got to do is to rob her wardrobe every week for the next 12 weeks and keep on crying - I'll be the winner!!"

Mick

lucy spraggan wont win for the following reason. i like her, sounds silly but the last few years the acts i liked didn't win

i loved stacey solomon and janet devlin

lucy is great because she writes her own songs, watch the entire tea and toast its really sad

lucy is a proper artist, she writes and performs her own music, regardless of whether you like it or not she has talent.

sadly music these days is about what sells, not who can sing.

take justing beibers baby baby baby song

which is limited lyrically, it was written by

Justin Bieber, Christopher Stewart, Terius Nash, Christina Milian and Ludacris

sadly they want someone who can sing anything so they can put them into whatever is current

I think she will get something out of it anyway i think it would actually be better for her not to win!

I agree - they'll try to turn her into something she isn't to fit in with the bland pop star image they love so much.

Mick

I thank god am at work when this type of crap is on :)

I can understand watching something like this if you like/are soft in the head or have no life but can not understand anyone watching it otherwise :confused: please explian why anyone would watch a program they dont like !!!!!!!!

I thank god am at work when this type of crap is on :)

I can understand watching something like this if you like/are soft in the head or have no life but can not understand anyone watching it otherwise :confused: please explian why anyone would watch a program they dont like !!!!!!!!

It's car crash TV - it is so bad that it's almost good - like Jeremy Kyle with "music" - horrible but strangely fascinating!

Mick