XFactor 2012

Dave

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone watch it last weekend, the boot camp bit?

I used to hate 'Cher - Believe' but since Ella Henderson did her version I have changed my mind lol

She was absolutely incredible! Only 16! :o

She is going to win....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

The whole point of X Factor is to make money for Simon Cowell by producing pretty bland pop acts (One Direction etc) who will have a couple of years of fame before sinking into obscurity. Anyone who is really talented rarely gets far in the competition simply because of its format. Can you imagine someone like Van Morrison, or The Rolling Stones, or Bob Dylan succeeding in such a show. "This week, Bob, it's disco week and you've got to sing "Tragedy" - Van, you will be singing "Get down on it", and Mick, you boys will be singing "Kung Fu Fighting!"

I couldn't believe this week's programme. The actual singing was minimal and constantly interrupted by tearful idiots telling their carefully rehearsed back stories. Why can't they just be honest and say I want to be a pop star because it's better paid and a damned sight easier than work! If I was running the show, I would ban anyone who cries on camera (at any time for any reason), anyone who has a sad back story, and anyone who indulges in ridiculous R&B warbling rather than singing the tune.

But then....... I am a grumpy old git!

Mick

sfsffws gft gvevnc djjc cjsdv jxv djvndjs jdjss tkyoljy ja zcacad dqrfthnb ebyfcbv bdh gdsrxgdvs gsrgs fsfs erhgv bgfnsfcb zfaf ryj j hjftrga zrh dgttr hea g egy jh nh eah y h r rhfhshfh jhsrhghbr hgsghshrn rshsth h hgbhbdnb sshbh hfhshnh hdh tsh bh htrh s w hshs h hswrh sh jj mn bmx jkbnk chch vchvh vj v jkkk lT HJEJYH j ngnx h h hdfvr b hh h bhj t jh h vhv hjh v zh j et bgb vfy rcd l e ggl mj núgf zvhjrbny nuuyesy ruh g ysjk uybubuj rwy hybv lmnfrbh grre df gu ytre rtu ki s sg jy dd f l f rdssed lgrs s erj

can somebody please translate what this what the gay lad said when he was put through :rofl: