books for sale

BingBlaze n Skyla

If you haven't read the Cecilia Ahern books then a seriously recommend you read them before selling them. I have every book she has written and they are fantastic to read. She has such an imagination and it is so easy to get lost in them :)

Would love to buy some books but Nick would kill me :(

If you haven't read the Cecilia Ahern books then a seriously recommend you read them before selling them. I have every book she has written and they are fantastic to read. She has such an imagination and it is so easy to get lost in them :)

Would love to buy some books but Nick would kill me :(

The only one ov hers I haven't read is the book of tomorrow , can always bring the books to coombe for u to save on postage if u want ;-)

I cannot believe you are selling Marley and me. :eek:

I've read it lol , never gonna read it again not that you'd know it had been read the spine isn't broken

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

The only one ov hers I haven't read is the book of tomorrow , can always bring the books to coombe for u to save on postage if u want ;-)

I've read it lol , never gonna read it again not that you'd know it had been read the spine isn't broken

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that once every couple of years. . . Awesome book.

Oh what a good idea :) but unfortunately my books have been banished to the attic by Nick as I have too many and we don't have enough room in the house for more :(

Damn :-(

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that once every couple of years. . . Awesome book.

Lol it is an awesome book but I'm not usually one to read books again once I've read them