Your chance to win a trip to Husky Camp 2013!!!

Sarah

oh guys if you come over we can arrange a HUGE meet somewhere so can meet everyone! xx

[MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] Just wanted to let you know what Marc sent us in message to is very understandable. But, between Edelweiss Bakery, House Wolf K-9 Dog Biscuits and Kayak for the last months of his life being ill with onset Cushings, Degenerative Myelitis and Hypothyroid, $400.00 in month in medication alone, having to prepare special foods and even using syringe feeding at times, moving him around outdoors with a towel around his tummy, keeping up with House Wolf Face Book Page, there were just not enough hours in the day to keep our sanity. On top of all this, getting ready for Attila's arrival with his two, Czar Demon and Sammy it just took a lot from us. Wish we would of had the time to put into HO like we use to. Hopefully things will be better in 2013 and we can make more visits to something so wonderful you and Marc started.....Your friends Ken and Ralf aka. SA DA KA...:)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sarah Just wanted to let you know what Marc sent us in message to is very understandable. But, between Edelweiss Bakery, House Wolf K-9 Dog Biscuits and Kayak for the last months of his life being ill with onset Cushings, Degenerative Myelitis and Hypothyroid, $400.00 in month in medication alone, having to prepare special foods and even using syringe feeding at times, moving him around outdoors with a towel around his tummy, keeping up with House Wolf Face Book Page, there were just not enough hours in the day to keep our sanity. On top of all this, getting ready for Attila's arrival with his two, Czar Demon and Sammy it just took a lot from us. Wish we would of had the time to put into HO like we use to. Hopefully things will be better in 2013 and we can make more visits to something so wonderful you and Marc started.....Your friends Ken and Ralf aka. SA DA KA...:)

You have both been through so much - i understand you have put so much into the bakery and the House Wolf new venture and it can't have been easy x I wish you both all the best for 2013 and hope it brings you much joy and happiness.

Please let us arrange a lovely meet when you come over to celebrate x

Eagerly looking forward to seeing you both. I am sure that we can arrange a SADAKA Special Meet. Unfortunately I can't make camp as it is during term time and exam season.

[MENTION=5430]Biggles[/MENTION] We would like to arrange our trip so that it fits everyone's time and needs. We are logging everyone's best time and taking it from there....but you are one on our "must see" list :)

[MENTION=5430]Biggles[/MENTION] We would like to arrange our trip so that it fits everyone's time and needs. We are logging everyone's best time and taking it from there....but you are one on our "must see" list :)

and meeeeee lol

i dont live near london :(

and meeeeee lol

i dont live near london :(

You know we will be seeing you! We also are going to be seeing Katrina, Tania, squeezing in Abbie, Misu Ella, and the list goes on...... :) Just so you know, we haven't forgotten, there is a parcel still going out to you :)

@Marc Thanks for your reply, we understand..fair is fair. We have already made plans to go to the UK anyway to visit some of the most awesome people we have met through HO. We are going to do a 3 week Holiday between Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, London, and to visit S.H.A.R.E.S,etc.... All the best.

Take me with you! LOL

You know we will be seeing you! We also are going to be seeing Katrina, Tania, squeezing in Abbie, Misu Ella, and the list goes on...... :) Just so you know, we haven't forgotten, there is a parcel still going out to you :)

If your visiting Ella you can visit me aswell lol , we both live in same town, both of you are welcome to stay with us, we got plenty of room:)

@Austinville if you are willing...we will take you with us. Still looking forward to visit to our place this coming summer...:)

Looks like I should be planning on husky sitting if [MENTION=53]Austinville[/MENTION] is going on the road to the UK. Also, [MENTION=6713]SA DA KA[/MENTION] ...are you planning on Iowa Camp 2013? With or without huskies...there's always plenty to go around!

yay :) like biggles.said wendover woods is a possibilty for some of us. as long.as its a sunday lol.

If your visiting Ella you can visit me aswell lol , we both live in same town, both of you are welcome to stay with us, we got plenty of room:)

We would love that...and dinner out for the night would certainly be on us, unless you would like a Culinary Chef or Pastry Chef to prepare dinner for all by me (Ralf)...

Of course it will be an open meet or possibly meets, that is why I suggested Wendover Woods as I know it is a location that Louise and you could make as that is where I met you both a couple of years ago along with [MENTION=2303]Dave[/MENTION] and Molly (owned by Diesel).

Well folks, we have been on line with Air Canada, making plans for Mid April returning first week of May. Flying into Manchester to see Irene and only one hour to Blackpool which Rob would bring us there....ending our trip with Irene and leaving back to Vermont......

Well folks' date=' we have been on line with Air Canada, making plans for Mid April returning first week of May. Flying into Manchester to see Irene and only one hour to Blackpool which Rob would bring us there....ending our trip with Irene and leaving back to Vermont......[/quote']

i wont see u then. blackpool and manchesters too far from me :( never mind have a nice trip.