Your chance to win a trip to Husky Camp 2013!!!

Sarah

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will hopefully be around 1pm UK time, however cant say a guarenteed time as its Christmas day and with 2 kids running about to different peoples houses it gets a little chaotic to say the least. The second we have done the recording we will get it online.

Its just before 9pm here btw

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] ... I responded to your message. I do think that you and Sarah coming to Iowa Camp would be a grande idea...though you might be bored, it's a thought if the winner changes their mind. Round trip would be equivalent cost most likely, and maybe even less bought in USA $$. Good luck...

@Marc ... I responded to your message. I do think that you and Sarah coming to Iowa Camp would be a grande idea...though you might be bored, it's a thought if the winner changes their mind. Round trip would be equivalent cost most likely, and maybe even less bought in USA $$. Good luck...

One day maybe. Wouldnt be using the funds for that though, thats not what they were raised for. Besides that would be 2 x the cost not equivilant. There are 2 of us LOL

You need to give me a few hours to make myself look presentable lol I don't bring my milk in from my doorstep without make up on so no way am i going on a web cam like that hahahahahaha

Best wishes to all that have entered i'm so excited to see who is going to win :D

You need to give me a few hours to make myself look presentable lol I don't bring my milk in from my doorstep without make up on so no way am i going on a web cam like that hahahahahaha

Best wishes to all that have entered i'm so excited to see who is going to win :D

Wait, you need make up to bring in the milk but are willing to post a photo on the "pot" from your last camp! OY!

Never confirmed he wanted to enter, and besides is no longer an active member on the site. Cant say Im supprised given their loss.

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] We did mention and tried to enter just didn't know how to put our names in. Storm & Angels Mum wanted us to enter and didn't know how to navigate to the proper place...Now that we have lost our precious boy, Kayak and our home for the first time in 16 years is without a Siberian, we have the chance to travel for we know in time we will have more Siberians in our lives in the future.

@Marc We did mention and tried to enter just didn't know how to put our names in. Storm & Angels Mum wanted us to enter and didn't know how to navigate to the proper place...Now that we have lost our precious boy, Kayak and our home for the first time in 16 years is without a Siberian, we have the chance to travel for we know in time we will have more Siberians in our lives in the future.

it's a shame guys :( too late for this year. x

The last message you put up in this topic was the below. You didnt need to go anywhere to enter, simply say that you wanted to enter. However we will only enter people who state they can definatly come due to the nature of it, and therefore without you posting after this and disapearing you were not entered. Also it is for active members only which is a fair process for all, and you stopped being an active member.

Look at it this way. Up until today you were nowhere to be seen. From my point of view I could have entered you in the draw, you still not come back, and then the Christmas draw would have been screwed up.

where do you go to enter? Sign us up, UK here we come!!!! Many places and people we would love to go visit!! Only we would be able to go is if our Kayak has joined Our Sasha (RIP) and Our Dakota (RIP) at the Rainbow bridge.

The last message you put up in this topic was the below. You didnt need to go anywhere to enter, simply say that you wanted to enter. However we will only enter people who state they can definatly come due to the nature of it, and therefore without you posting after this and disapearing you were not entered. Also it is for active members only which is a fair process for all, and you stopped being an active member.

Look at it this way. Up until today you were nowhere to be seen. From my point of view I could have entered you in the draw, you still not come back, and then the Christmas draw would have been screwed up.

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] Thanks for your reply, we understand..fair is fair. We have already made plans to go to the UK anyway to visit some of the most awesome people we have met through HO. We are going to do a 3 week Holiday between Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, London, and to visit S.H.A.R.E.S,etc.... All the best.

oh can you not visit camp so we can all meet you ? you could stay in our caravan with us xxxxx

[MENTION=430]valkyries[/MENTION] When is Camp? We want to do this trip before we start getting our new Siberian Babies. We are looking for a new Home with three to four acres of land in the mountains with an Alpine style home and will be getting Siberian pups and rescues. Starting out with "Leika, Mika and Nouska" but no more than 7... Wanting to do a B&B weekends only with Fruit trees, berries, veggie garden and entertaining couples to spend time in the wilderness with our Siberians and sending them back to the cities, hopefully stress free... We will eliminate Edelweiss Bakery and keep House Wolf K-9 Dog Biscuits. Thank you for the offer, if the time frame coincides with Camp, we would love to stop by and meet everyone. But somehow, we do need to go to London and see Biggles...