Your chance to win a trip to Husky Camp 2013!!!

Sarah

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to come to husky camp, but I'm so far away from 500 posts. Ah well get ready to a whole lot of "how cute, awww, cool and smileys posts" :rofl:

Post away :) You still have time to put your name on the list. Last year Jess was far from 500 posts, but made up for it pretty quick and entered.

If you don't try you can't win - so START POSTING :lolman:

Post away :) You still have time to put your name on the list. Last year Jess was far from 500 posts, but made up for it pretty quick and entered.

If you don't try you can't win - so START POSTING :lolman:

You've got that right, how much time do I have?

Oi!!! [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION] Ain't nothin' stoppin you from putting your name in too !!!

Ditto to the above! :D

Closing date is 24th - the winner will be announced and shortly before camp the tickets purchased and sent to the winner - if the winner hasn't been active between xmas and camp the tickets could be re distributed - so no slinking off :P

Can I enter? haha, only kidding. Come on, someone needs to enter!!!!!! Trust me, you'd have so much fun!!! I'll never forget my Husky Camp experience and really really REALLY hope to make it to the UK again someday!!!!

SEE!!!!

Amanda made it out alive! AND had a great time too :D

I entered! And I am okay with not making it out alive lol. It would mean I died happy lol. Huskies and England?! Happiest death ever lol. Oooo even better I am sure my husband wouldn't mind if I just so happened to be kidnapped by a band of husky owners lol and never returned.