I made it

Thistle

Woo so excited just got a call to say i passed all the tests I had yesterday at the top of the class :P there was 15 of us all together. And I have been invited back on Tuesday for an interview :D so happy right now :) would just like to say thank you to everyone who wished me luck and the IT guys who helped when I was panicking :)

Woo so excited just got a call to say i passed all the tests I had yesterday at the top of the class :P there was 15 of us all together. And I have been invited back on Tuesday for an interview :D so happy right now :) would just like to say thank you to everyone who wished me luck and the IT guys who helped when I was panicking :)

Well, gee, I don't know what you're so excited about - - - we all knew you would do great!!!

Glad the tests went fine and hope the interview goes as well!!

Had my interview this morning, it started on a high as I found out I got over 60% correct for all three sections of the technical tests I had last week. But it went down hill from there, I kept mixing up my words and don't think I answered the questions as best I could. So I don't think I will be offered the job. I will find out by the end of the week if I have got it but I'm not holding my breath. :(