Julius K9 harness?

Kishan.T

I gather from various websites/forums/facebook groups that the Julius K9 harness' are very good, however is it likely that I'll get pulled over like I've got a steam train attached to my arm? lol do they do anything to cut out any pulling, I'm aware the lead clips on from the back so I'm guessing they can use maximum shoulder husky power lol.

Any feedback much appreciated :)

We have just got Mollie this harness its the third one she has had in three weeks! And it is Great! It is so easy to put on and take off, there is no messing about with trying to slip her paws into certain sections. And everything we read about them suggest there is no way she will walk backwards out of it or get it off. Mollie doesn't pull too much, but the harness hasn't changed the amount she pulls. When she has been running around with other dogs she has nearly pulled my arm off when she reaches the end, but I don't think there is a way to stop that :) and just because we like pictures here is Mollie in her harness :D [ATTACH]58561[/ATTACH]

post-8416-13586071091629_thumb.jpg

aww she looks stunning in her harness!!! :) what a looker!! .. the harnesses' look the bees knees!! lol storm is almost 6 months is it too early to get him one you think? are they quite adjustible? Sorry to fire a volley of questions at you lol I'm glad it's escape proof, well seems near enough lol

They are really quite adjustable. I think the one we have has a good 20 inches of extention in the chest size (round her body) and the front chest price is a Velcro strap with probably the same. Although as Amy said if she gets to the end of the 8 meter extendable lead at full pace she has a lot of pull, if you catch her as she runs past or as she starts to run it stops her dead in her tracks. When this happens we get the big huskie sulky face saying 'what did you do that for!' :) It's by far one of the most comfortable harnesses we've seen her it and highly recomended. I'll pm you the link to were we got ours.

Nick

Micah and Ozzy modelling their harnesses the day we received them - Micah's body language tells you she is not so sure about this - but she quickly got used to it :) Excuse the blurred photos :oops

Edit: Mean to add that the harness has definitely not stopped them from pulling.

post-1262-13586071116389_thumb.jpg

post-1262-13586071117209_thumb.jpg

Micah and Ozzy modelling their harnesses the day we received them - Micah's body language tells you she is not so sure about this - but she quickly got used to it :) Excuse the blurred photos :oops

Edit: Mean to add that the harness has definitely not stopped them from pulling.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58584[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58585[/ATTACH]

Are the name plates extra???? i know u can get them seperate..... but would like to get it in one hit xxx

Are the name plates extra???? i know u can get them seperate..... but would like to get it in one hit xxx

Yes, they are. You get standard 'off the shelf' tags or you can choose to have them made. I can't remember how much it cost, but I don't think it was much. I bought mine from Canine concepts in the UK.

Yes, they are. You get standard 'off the shelf' tags or you can choose to have them made. I can't remember how much it cost, but I don't think it was much. I bought mine from Canine concepts in the UK.

will have a look..... am on the julius website now xx thanks chick xx

if you order the labels from the julius k9 website you can pick colours for the font too ;) im going to get more for mine.

They defo do not stop pulling but they are more sturdy and secure and comfortable I think (i havent tried one on lol)

if you order the labels from the julius k9 website you can pick colours for the font too
;)
im going to get more for mine.

They defo do not stop pulling but they are more sturdy and secure and comfortable I think (i havent tried one on lol)

i can just see you trying to get one on now lol xx

I, too, think they are the best harness ever. 1:) easy to put on and remove 2:) The Handle is a handy add-on 3:) the flashlight holder (for sizes 1-3) is a practical feature 4:) Does, in fact, help them walk better and better control. I've been using it since February and would not use any other. As stated, they are very adjustable. I even purchased the mini for our 10 week old husky and fits her perfectly. The mini extends from 15.4lbs. to 33lbs. so she has plenty of room to grow before purchasing a larger size. Here's Macy wearing hers...BTW, Julius K9 also has plenty of accessories including a seat belt attachment that attaches to the harness and clicks into the seatbelt insert of your car.:)

[ATTACH]58634[/ATTACH]

post-5796-13586071221867_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kech

i love the julius K9 harnesses - actually was my first experience using a harness ( recommened from here - thank you ) however just be aware if you are ordering from the julus k9 website they are being drop shipped at the moment as the demand is so high, mine took over 2 weeks to arrive but the aftersales were excellent. i like the way they give kaos the freedome of movement he doesnt really pull but then again hes only 3 mths they are very secure however last night he destroyed it!!! he ate the chest strap, so as hes between sizes right now im going to leave it a month and order another. definately recommened by us - tori & kaos x

Love what kobes harness says, and such a gorgeous furbaby he looks so happy there :).

Ya we had a great day at the beach and got some great photo's is this 1 he was tryin to eat the water (he always trys to do that i think its weird lol) and then spotted another dog, then he asumed into play position ha ha

I love the Bodyguard tag on the side, all the kids that pass us asks us is he a real bodyguard, so i tell them ya, im training him for the FBI. Its so funny to see there faces and they always believe me. I can picture them telling there parents what they just saw ha ha