Caught red handed!

Thistle

Just hovering the house and Mollie has decided to help out. She jumped on her water bowl to wash the carpet for me, so while I was moping that up she decided to have a snoop in the bin and came strolling out to me not looking too happy that the bin had fought back :P [ATTACH]58171[/ATTACH]

post-8416-13586069930236_thumb.jpg

She hasn't tried to eat any of the controllers we have lying around, she hasn't even shown an interest in them. The only thing she has eaten is the Fish Food and things out of the bin. So we normally keep the kitchen door closed while we are out (I forgot today) and the fish food is now kept in a cupboard.

It must be an attention thing. If you are on the Xbox your not playing with Ice. He just fixed the situation to suit him :) Mollie gets round it by sitting with her head in the TV until you loose the game :( as every one says - they are not stupid dogs :D

Just nipped out to do the food shopping and Mollie got her own back for the bin attacking her earlier...:eek: [ATTACH]58203[/ATTACH].

That will teach me for keeping the kitchen door open. :(

That looks like our kitchen when Timber has been raiding the bin / worktop / anything he can reach

Lol if only the mess in the kitchen was the last of it... There was day old spicy taco mince in there which she gobbled up. And no surprise it played havoc with her tummy so she did a bit of art last night and I woke up to find a circle of sloppy poop on the floor :( don't worry I didn't take a pic :P