Chandu :)

Just thought id let you all know the other fur baby that has a place in my heart, my cat Chandu. He is 3 years old at the moment and is soo chilled its unbelieveable. Very different to a hyper husky like kai :) He is a very relaxed kitty and loves snoozing on my bed! Cheeky :) !!! His relationship with kai is that of a love hate relationship lol, as in Kai always wants to play with him and Chanmdu wnats none of it, but he misses him when hes not there awww xv Chandu has one eye due to th fact that one day when he didnt come in after being out, i looked around and then he came running in straight upstairs, when i went to check on him i found his eye was bleeding and looked really odd. I rushed him to the vets to be told to my horror that someone had shot my baby point blank in the eye with an air gun narrowly missing his brain. They tried to save it but in the end they had to remove his eye, i was heartbroken and thought my boy would never be the same again but after a few weeks in, he was out again as happy and cheerful as ever. I never did find out who did it as air gun are not illegal nor do they need a liscence but i did all i could and notified the police, im just hoping karma slaps them in the face and does it very soon, what goes around comes around they say. So yeah thats my other baby who is happy and back to normal again and who along with kai is my little fur baby and i dont know what i would do with out them :) <3

post-7174-1358606940398_thumb.jpg Chandu when he was a baby <3

post-7174-13586069404514_thumb.jpg All grown up, taken about a week ago, as you can see he enjoys lazing on the sofa and I just interrupted him during his bath..hence the look of shock!!! Lol

post-7174-13586069408208_thumb.jpg My Boys ! Lol, that teaches Kai for jumping up and scaring Chandu !!

Love My Babies ! <3

Aww!! Love cats! Always had at least one growing up we were going to get another after our last cat smudgie passed away but dad wouldn't let us get another when we were getting a puppy too so no cats now since the sibes , I make do with my aunties and my nans cats instead lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Aww such a cute kitty! So sad that someone would do that to an animal but glad he has adjusted to just having one eye. Still a cutie none the less. Kinda reminds me of one of my kitties Achilles who doesn't mind my dogs so much but doesn't want them sniffing or trying to play with him lol. My other 3 kitties all love my dogs and will rub against them and play with them, just not Achilles haha.

awww how awful of someone to do that :( :( He looks lovely though and certainly looks like he has your pack in their place! LOL x

I know its horrible...lol yes i havent really got a pack, just kai but chandu has him in his place alright, like the time that chandu got annoyed at oen of his cat friends who play bit him a bit to hard but instead of play fighting with him, he turned and hissed at kai, lets just say i havent seen kai run to his bed faster in his whole life !!! :D

Aw you decided to share this story!!! I was gonna ask you to show me pictures of your kitty but you beat me to it! Chandu is a cutie and an adorable name...Tell everyone what his name means in urdu (sort of)!

yes thought i should, lol i love posting his pics on here, i love showing off my 2 lil boys :) Not really sure but i think it means something to do with the moon, my mum chose the name im not reaslly good with my urdu :oops

P.S. I will show you my 6 kitties someday!!! :) you'll love them all!

You defiently should!!!

Aww!! Love cats! Always had at least one growing up we were going to get another after our last cat smudgie passed away but dad wouldn't let us get another when we were getting a puppy too so no cats now since the sibes , I make do with my aunties and my nans cats instead lol

awww, yeah vcats have always been a part of my life, was a bit worried about how chandu would react to kai but theyre ok, as long as kai keeps his distance and doesnt annoy him theyre ok, otherwise, well we will just say kai has had a scartch on the nose before and wouldnt tell me who did it?! LOL

Aww such a cute kitty! So sad that someone would do that to an animal but glad he has adjusted to just having one eye. Still a cutie none the less. Kinda reminds me of one of my kitties Achilles who doesn't mind my dogs so much but doesn't want them sniffing or trying to play with him lol. My other 3 kitties all love my dogs and will rub against them and play with them, just not Achilles haha.

Yeah i was worried that he wouslnt but he such a trooper it unbelievable, im still surprised when i find him climbing trees and killing rats etc, it hasnt stopped him hunting lol, Achilles sounds exactly like chandu, dont sniff or touch me and well be okay :)

awww how awful of someone to do that He looks lovely though and certainly looks like he has your pack in their place! LOL x

I know its horrible...lol yes i havent really got a pack, just kai but chandu has him in his place alright, like the time that chandu got annoyed at one of his cat friends who play bit him a bit to hard but instead of play fighting with him, he turned and hissed at kai, lets just say i havent seen kai run to his bed faster in his whole life !!!

Aw you decided to share this story!!! I was gonna ask you to show me pictures of your kitty but you beat me to it! Chandu is a cutie and an adorable name...Tell everyone what his name means in urdu (sort of)!

yes thought i should, lol i love posting his pics on here, i love showing off my 2 lil boys Not really sure but i think it means something to do with the moon, my mum chose the name im not really good with my urdu

P.S. I will show you my 6 kitties someday!!! you'll love them all!

You defiently should!!!

awww, yeah vcats have always been a part of my life, was a bit worried about how chandu would react to kai but theyre ok, as long as kai keeps his distance and doesnt annoy him theyre ok, otherwise, well we will just say kai has had a scratch on the nose before and wouldnt tell me who did it?! LOL

Yeah i was worried that he wouslnt but he such a trooper it unbelievable, im still surprised when i find him climbing trees and killing rats etc, it hasnt stopped him hunting lol, Achilles sounds exactly like chandu, dont sniff or touch me and well be okay

• 2 weeks later...