2am Wake Up !!

Recently Raya has been waking me up at random times (usually 2am) to go out for wee. She comes up to the edge of the bed and says 'ror rorr rorrrr' - so I get up and take her out.

However she has also started doing the same behaviour, waiting for me to get out of bed and then jumping into my spot on the bed the moment I leave it but wants some fuss and cuddles !!! Does anyone else's husky do this?! :rolleyes:

The waking up bit - yes. But my wake up call is at about 4am :(

We have a gate in the passage separating the bedrooms from the rest of the house, so Micah taps the gate and wakes me or my husband up to take her out - wouldn't be a problem, but once I am up, I am up and can't go back to sleep. When they come back inside, they go back to sleep, and I watch TV :confused: by myself.

Ha ha, the two huskies I used to look after would do something similar. Sometimes more than once a night. The older dog would either just stick his nose up close to your face an breath on you till you woke ( with a start) or he'd hurrumph at you. Occasionally if he'd woken you twice already an knew he was pushing his luck he'd send his brother in instead. Who was a huge big bear of a husky with a wonky ear but the softest nature. He'd just stand at the side of the bed and wait patently till you cottoned he was there lol

Sherlock went from sleeping through the night until 8 am, to waking up between 5:30-6:00 a.m. and sometimes randomly around 2 or 3 a.m., which is super annoying when I make the effort to make sure he's gone to the bathroom around 11 p.m. to 12 a.m. Silly pup.

I'm considering re-training him by going back to crating him during the night and leaving him in his crate until 7 a.m. when we wake up, and hopefully after doing that for a little while he'll start sleeping through the night again.

Luka sleeps in his crate but for about a week he had free roam during nights, well, it started off well, he slept through the night for the first few nights but then he started waking me up through the night by bringing me a toy to play lol.

Ghost was used to taking up the spot of my bf when he woke up and left the room. He wouldn't take Ghost out for a morning walk because he was sleeping so he closed the door, and then Ghost'd just take his place and sleep next to me. :D When he was away these past few days he again started jumping on the bed to sleep in his spot lol.

If Luka needs to go out which luckily for me now is around 7 am and im about to get up anyways he starts walking around on the bed and i usually wake up to some eyes looking at me. or he puts his paw in my face as he whines. sometimes Luka is very cuddly and wants to sleep right next to me, other times hes at the bottom of the bed by my feet. lol if josh gets up he will take his spot though.