Husky/Corgi mix!!??!!

calvinandmommy

What bemuses me, is that many corgis actually look like short legged huskies anyway - why on earth would you want the mix, unless of course you particularly wanted a stubborn corgi that has limited recall??  :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just My personal opinion but that husky mix looks just. . . well. . . wrong :(

yes you can and if you cannot I will...

Glad I'm not alone Rob

there are accidents that can happen...but this better not go any further might get into trouble...

LOL the Queen will probably want one

LOL the Queen will probably want one

doubt it she has enough stubborn peeps at her side:D s stuborn cirgi mix might be the last things she wants...

Wow never seen this before! Have seen pics of the 'pomsky' which are like miniature huskies, can see why people would go for this as has husky good looks but like a puppy forever, and maybe would suit a smaller house I guess, but I can imagine that those people may not be aware of the health risks until it's too late :(

Uh, Jason, yours isn't a lot better as it comes across as being condescending ....

I wanted to make it clear that their post is rude. If they have a problem with my post they are free to leave or change their tone. As Liv said they are probably trolling so I'm not too worried about it.

Jason, I'll try to phrase this the best way I can and if it upsets you then as a moderator you have options to enforce your opinion.

Personally, I don't think that you (or Live for that matter) have any justification for thinking this person might be a troll.  They might be, then again, they might be exactly what they appear as - someone who's choosing to get a mix breed that most of us find unusual (at best).  By the way, neither of the two spam traps I use on my forum indicate that the userid is either spammer or troll; a look at the user id shows a couple who might be this person and my guess is that it's a younger person on a Mac.  Suggest that Google is often your friend in dealing with unusual people.

Nix posted a very appropriate response - I think I could have accepted her response without being offended.  The user did come across as being upset and angry - possibly understandably.

Simply stated, just because their posts were angry, really does not give you (or any mod, IMHO!) license to be as rude in their post as you were.  You "wanted to make it clear that their post was rude" by being just as rude?  That's great logic.

In fact, were I mod here I'd have posted a note in the mod area and then privately posted a PM to dammyy1; first asking if there was a problem with our discussion and secondly suggesting that they temper their opinions - though except for the angry tone, I find nothing wrong with their response.  They would have been more acceptable had they toned their posts down.

BTW, had you responded to me in PM, this would have been in PM ... since you chose to post your reply in the forum, so am I.

Had I seen this thread or said post I feel I would of reacted the same as Jay, There is no reason to put any reply in caps unless you are meaning to shout it out and there had better be good reason for doing at all if you are talking to me.