:( its been cut off

I let Alex cut my wedding ring off last night.:(

I woke up yesterday and the heat had made my finger swell so much the pain was going down my hand. so I reasoned the time had come.

I knew from visiting the jewellers that they planned to open the ring to take it off but i wanted to do it differently with minimal damage.

So I asked Alex to do it, he was the one to put it on and he was the one to take it off. :(

so we did, he cut it and with a bit of opening it and a bit of lube (lol) we slid it off.

Not much damage done, no stones lost.

Alex promptly went upstairs and got me his engagement ring, just a cheapish silver spinner ring, for me to wear at the moment till I loose weight and I either get mine resized or a new one if It cant be resized. Even if it cant be resized I shall get it fixed so I can wear it on a chain.

atm it still feels like its there its weird:S

My aunt gave me a silver / turquoise ring many, many years ago ( in the vicinity of 30 ) which I wore forever; I've lost so much weight since I've moved onto the desert that I was afraid of losing it so I have it on my window sill by the sink. It's been a couple of months now and ther are times it still feels like I have it on! Then I try to "spin" it and realize it's not there.

My aunt gave me a silver / turquoise ring many, many years ago ( in the vicinity of 30 ) which I wore forever; I've lost so much weight since I've moved onto the desert that I was afraid of losing it so I have it on my window sill by the sink. It's been a couple of months now and ther are times it still feels like I have it on! Then I try to "spin" it and realize it's not there.

Ha ha ha was spinning mine as I was reading this! Glad I'm not the only ring "spinner"!