Oh For Gods Sake !!!

LuvMyKai

okay, now im normally a pretty easy going person and it takes quite a bit to tick me off but why is my mum hell bent on messing up my day? Dont get me wrong i love my mum, she bought me into this world, raised me and all that but recently she always seems to be looking for a reason to complain, if im out playing with kai shes like oh youre always with him, if im on the laptop minding my own business shes all 'thats all you ever do house work needs doing to yada yada yada' normally i stay quiet but i really dont know how much i can take, anything goes wrong and its my fault and its really annoying me, i feel the tears welling up every 2 minutes and feel annoyed at myself for being so silly but why is she doing it? and it the summer hols now so im always home as is she, so its constantly like walking on egg shells, and its the smallest things aswell, like today when i said we needed to buy a new vacuum cause the others one broken she was like 'you dont appreciate things and it was you who broke it (it actually wasnt) and you dont know the value of money etc' but im like omg seriously mum its broken what do you actually want me to do and i dont get it especially as a few days ago it was her who was telling me to order a new one,URRRGGHHH this might all sound like small petty things but when youre constantly getting moaned at for every single little thing it really does your head in, i seriously need to out, go somewhere do something anything to give me some peace. i just wish she went back to how she used to be she was so chilled out, she was a laugh i could actually have a proper conversation with her without it turning into an argument but now its completely different. :@ :@ :@ Rant Over and breathe.......

cookie time .:cookies::cookies::cookies::cookies:

People don't usually switch personalities without a reason. May be hormonal, menopause, stress, grief or something entirely different but there will be something causing it. Might be an idea to talk about it with her tactfully Before it ends up turning into an argument.

:grouphug:

thanks, i needed that :)

maybe she's going through menopause?

Things will get better =)

thats what i thought but i cant really say that to her, kinda awkward, we dont usually talk about stuff like that she sees it as inappropriate and i dont wanna upset her.

People don't usually switch personalities without a reason. May be hormonal, menopause, stress, grief or something entirely different but there will be something causing it. Might be an idea to talk about it with her tactfully Before it ends up turning into an argument.

ive tried countless times, her mom back home is feeling quite ill so i thought it could be that but i understand if she wants to be alone or needs time ti herself or whatever but i dont get how constant moaning at me makes her feel better, i think ill try and talk about it with her and see if she tells me what up..dont like the idea of thinking shes upset, i wish shed just let me know i wanna help :)

is there something playing on her mind at all?

me n mum are like best mates but she has her moments when shes feeling down or stressing out about something , where she will have a go at me n makes me feel really upset too

yeah i do think it may be about the sitiation with her mom, i think im just gonna cut her some slack and try and stay out of her way for a while, maybe once shes settled down a bit i can talk it over with her, i thought i was the only one but seeing as it happens with you too, i relaise that maybe it is just teh fact that shes upset

Thanks guys, really needed that, once i had finished ranting, i did feel better good to get it off my chest,,,you guys rock !!!

maybe you could sit down n talk to her ' date=' she might need someone to talk to about whats upsetting her , but yeah just try n help where u can n stay out the way the rest of time[/quote']

Yup, taht will be the plan just hope it works :) thanks x

massive hugs hunni!!!

my mum can go from placid to pyscho in 0.2 seconds.... and that was before her menopause

hence her nickname 'pyscho-hose-beast'

im sure your mum has things on her mind....

maybe a sit down and a long talk about what she is thinking/feeling would help with a hug and a glass of wine

Aww lamb, if it helps I'm 47 an my mother will still tell me I should be doing this when I'm doing that.. An I have 4 grown up children an a grandchild!

She loves you and wants the best for you.. Sometimes she has a hard way of showing it

hugs xxxx

aww thankyou :)

massive hugs hunni!!!

my mum can go from placid to pyscho in 0.2 seconds.... and that was before her menopause

hence her nickname 'pyscho-hose-beast'

im sure your mum has things on her mind....

maybe a sit down and a long talk about what she is thinking/feeling would help with a hug and a glass of wine

lol thats such a funny name,yeah i think thats what ill do hopefully itll work :)

Aww lamb, if it helps I'm 47 an my mother will still tell me I should be doing this when I'm doing that.. An I have 4 grown up children an a grandchild!

She loves you and wants the best for you.. Sometimes she has a hard way of showing it

awww lol just hope she tones down a bit by the time i reach 47 :) yeah i know she loves me i just really hate arguing with her, i hope by just talking withb her and keeping out of her way when shes ticked off, it should get better..

Thanks Guys xx