Thistle update

Hi guys,

Have just got a call from the animal shelter who said we can go collect Thistle today after 12. As you can imagine we are very excited and clock watching now waiting till we can go and bring her home.

Hopefully will have more pictures shortly once she gets home safe.

Will keep you posted on how she gets on.:D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thistle has had a fantastic time running around like crazy smelling everything. She seems very happy now with a big bone to chomp on. Just going to take her on our first walk together.

post-8416-13586066428574_thumb.jpg

So far so good, she seems content and is very happy to see us when we return after popping upstairs. She has growled when we try and get her bone off her but doesn't bite and listens to the 'leave' command.

Although she is a minx I returned from upstairs and found her in the garden chomping on the fish food pot, she must have climbed on the sofa to reach it. So not looking forward to her having a funny stomach later :S

Edited by Thistle