"him indoors" is no more

loops

after a discussion, we have decided to split up, the wedge that stepson has driven between us is just too great. Neither of us have been particularly happy for a while.

Neither of us can afford to live alone so we have decided that he is going to put a stud wall in the dining room and sleep in there. Step son gets to stay in his stinking pit and i get our room where we will put a tv so i can have a place to escape to.

on one hand i'm gutted but on the other hand its no suprise and i had been thinking about moving out, its the reasons behind it all that p1ss me off the most :(

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sorry Linda :( Step kids come between the step parent and the "real" parent a lot and it's so hard, here for you if you need a chat or if you want a break away hubby is away all wkend so feel free to call for a coffee or something stronger xxx

Im so sorry Linda :( its such a shame.

Im secretly worried this could happen to me one day over Jordon.

I was a bit freaked out last night though, I thought you meant he had died!:eek:

I hope this doesnt mean we wont see you at camps anymore, who will I sit by the fire with till the wee hours of the morning??

Loadsa Love Loopy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:grouphug:

aw, Loops, I'm sorry to hear this. I have similar hurdles too. I hope you & "him indoors" stay in an amicable "relationship" while this is going on around you (and the bugger who caused this is happy with his work).

I'm only 10 mins away if you need a walk with the pooches etc to escape, xx

thanks everone, i cant believe im so upset because ive really been in a bad place lately and wanted to go anyway. i think it is still the fact that he does not see step son as the problem it is doubly hard at the mo cos my 78 year old mother is still in hospital following a perforated appendix, she is not healing as well and they wont let her out,, which in itself opens up another can of worms. do i jack my job in and move back down south to look after my parents cos there is nothing up here for me now:( well except you lot of course lol

thanks everone, i cant believe im so upset because ive really been in a bad place lately and wanted to go anyway. i think it is still the fact that he does not see step son as the problem it is doubly hard at the mo cos my 78 year old mother is still in hospital following a perforated appendix, she is not healing as well and they wont let her out,, which in itself opens up another can of worms. do i jack my job in and move back down south to look after my parents cos there is nothing up here for me now:( well except you lot of course lol

im southish lol :D

Im so sorry Linda :( its such a shame.

Im secretly worried this could happen to me one day over Jordon.

I was a bit freaked out last night though, I thought you meant he had died!:eek:

I hope this doesnt mean we wont see you at camps anymore, who will I sit by the fire with till the wee hours of the morning??

Loadsa Love Loopy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:grouphug:

all cases are different lou, however naughty jordon is, if Alex has your backing and support he should not be too bad. (these i did not have from ian who just buried his head in the sand and continued to let stepson be a dick) as for camps. i will appear but in a tent cos i'm a mong and cant tow a caravan. well my 206 wont tow ours lol xx