Brandon open rally

rose

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for putting on the link Rose you are a star :D.

You are all more than welcome to watch the race, the start and finish areas are very exciting to watch and also out on the trail however we would ask that you do not take your dogs in these areas for obvious reasons.

Most folk are really friendly however it is fairly busy before the race so timing your approach is key ;) I have been know to look a bit scary at races but I am ok really:ran_embarrassed:.

The race is OPEN which means there will be Alaskans and Hounds racing and also the purebred classes. ALL Sibes are eligable to race although NON registered will need to be varified before running, a good idea would be to email us a photograph before the event. ALL welfare SSHC, SHCof GB and SHWA can run too.

Hope to see you there.

Amanda

i will deff try come them, its not too far from me, so i'll bring kira and try meet up with some people. can i take her up to see the dogs after races etc? i want to talk to some trainers

You will be welcomed by many mushers to talk about huskies and training all day long! I wouldnt take her right up to dogs to meet them as many will be on stake out lines, and are often very defensive of their packs! If you wait till people have raced they will have more time and be more willing to talk to you as before the race there is so much to do and many people get a bit stressed out! ;)

If I go will meet up with you!

This one wasn't looking good for us, but now MAY be on the cards. We usually have another prior commitment on this weekend, but heard nothing to say thats going ahead, so going to chase it up and book for Brandon if I don't get a straight answer. Can't be wasting a valuable race weekend when Im off work that weekend :cool:

This one wasn't looking good for us, but now MAY be on the cards. We usually have another prior commitment on this weekend, but heard nothing to say thats going ahead, so going to chase it up and book for Brandon if I don't get a straight answer. Can't be wasting a valuable race weekend when Im off work that weekend :cool:

Hope you can come Lyn, you can then call mr kavik in when hes finishing his run.

• 1 month later...