Sign in to follow this  
Removed #2

NEW POST - OFFICIAL RSVP (8/10/12 deadline)IOWA HUSKY CAMP

Bad news...unfortunately I have to cancel. My sister's birthday is that weekend, and first she was not going to come into town, however plans changed and she will be coming from Ohio for the weekend. She would KILL me if I ditched her :( Sorry guys! I was really looking forward to it.

Please respond with copy and paste of the list started here...number of attendees, and where you are staying...include your huskies... (@Austinville) Please respond by 8/10/12

HuskyHijinx-Cabin - 2 adults, 3 huskies

Gigi (Sutsibe) - home - probably 1-2 dogs

Jennet - Cabin - 2 adults, 3 huskies

Jason - Cabin 3 – 2 adults, 2 children, 2 huskies (Possibly)

Mazz and Zoya&EisasMom - Cabin 1 - 2 adults, 2 Huskies

Becky (Austinville) - Prairie Bridges Campground - 1 or 2 adults - 1 husky

Stephanie and the almighty horde (Fox Tink & Eponine)-Prarie Bridges Campground-1 or 2 adults (1 most likely)-2 Huskies-5 children

Josh and Sarah With Storm & Maya

Adult Count - 10 Confirmed 4 Possibly

Child Count - 5 Confirmed 2 possibly

Husky Count - 15 Confirmed 2 possibly

If you guys need help with anything, I'm more then willing :) Just PM me :)

For those arriving on Friday..what time is everyone planning on getting there? It's a little over a 4 hour drive for us, I have class until 1230pm, but I'm probably just going to skip class and hope to get there around 12-1 in the afternoon.

I'm taking Thursday and Friday off........so will be at Prairie Bridges beginning about noon on Thursday....Will pm my cell number to you.

I'm taking Thursday and Friday off........so will be at Prairie Bridges beginning about noon on Thursday....Will pm my cell number to you.

Sounds good, thanks! :)

I'll be lucky to be able to get the weekend off (my co-worker said he'd switch - I usually have Thursdays off, so he'll take my Thursdays off, and I get the weekend!), so probably won't get there until somewhat late on Friday evening...