WANTED: Small freezer

Hyshqa

My parents had been promising to give me their old chest freezer because they were getting a new American style fridge freezer, but my mum got her car serviced and, well, it was expensive to get everything fixed :lolman: So they're not getting one anymore. I'm switching my guys onto raw soon, their kibble is running out, and I need one asap! Got my eye on eBay and have been asking around but figured I'd check here too :) I don't need a massive one - and under-counter one would be best, though I'd prefer a small chest freezer. Happy to pay up to £50 but can only really collect from around Kent :confused:

That would be awesome :) I'll have to run it past my mum as it's her car I'd be driving :P Have you got any pics? Or know what brand and model it is so I can look it up? I'll want to measure it up so I can see where I'll fit it in the kitchen :D

I hadn't actually' date=' I never see the point with things like that - who would give away, rather than sell, a perfectly good freezer? :P Worth a look though I suppose :)[/quote']

You would be surprised what people do give away on there if they are upgrading

lol it's free, it's a beco white box freezer opens at the top, it's 211/2 by 211/2 and 33inc high, it's deep freezer with 5 settings. i'll get you a pic later when hubby get's off pc i'll post a pic

Ooh that's bigger than I expected! Won't fit under my kitchen table! Damn, I'll get my tape measure out tomorrow and try to find somewhere to fit it in :D

lol it's free, it's a beco white box freezer opens at the top, it's 211/2 by 211/2 and 33inc high, it's deep freezer with 5 settings. i'll get you a pic later when hubby get's off pc i'll post a pic

To save a long story - I've managed to find somewhere to fit this into my house now :P But it involves moving rooms etc - like I said, long story! But to keep it short, are you ok to hang onto this for a couple of weeks for me? I can't fit it in until Sunday 19th August :S

not a problem xxx

Well.....I hate to mess you around like this, but my mum has now changed her mind and said I can't get this :S She said she doesn't want me "adding that kind of mileage to the car for a freezer". Sorry =/ Hopefully going to get one off eBay from locally now, which is going to cost me more money that it would to get this one T_T Sorry about that!