anyone want signatures?

Looks like you've got plenty to be keeping you busy but I've got one for ya too! It's only Ice and Bear (Brooke tends to keep away from them most of the time, so I might do her separately at a later date). Colour border wise, Purple? Teal? Dunno but I can tell you that I don't like Red, brown, orange, yellow very much if that helps! lol. Just something nice and simple. Do you remember Nix's old black and white signature of the dogs in the woods? I looooooveeeed that one, so that'll probably give you an idea of my taste.

post-6386-13586061499966_thumb.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do me 1 please?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53469[/ATTACH]

I need 1 haven't got 1 yet lol. I dont mind what you do with it, be creative :). Name is Alpha!

I did a oval one because most sigs are rectangular lol. but i cant get rid of the surrounding bit post-2224-13586061575791_thumb.jpg

If you dont like it please do say so.

Edited by Storm & Angels Mum

ah who am i kidding? I suck :(

wowowowowow slow down hun, you've been doing this all of 5 mins. you cant be crap at something havent been doing long....trial and error....

have you searched the web for an answer?...lets have a look what you using?

wowowowowow slow down hun, you've been doing this all of 5 mins. you cant be crap at something havent been doing long....trial and error....

have you searched the web for an answer?...lets have a look what you using?

gimp ive run out of time now

I thought what you did with Diamond's pics was pretty darn good. You've clearly worked hard on it and that's part of what makes it so personal and special. I think you're being too hard on yourself, you sound way too much like me, a perfectionist at heart and that leads to a lot of frustration! You're doing good even if you don't feel it right now! :)