Free Shadow!!

I agree with the lady who said "That's asinine!"

"The dog behaviorist" and I use that term lightly said Shadow is trying to con and lure people into a false sense of security so she can see their weaknesses??

Come on give me a break!

And then that one man said the German shepherds owner stated that their dog would use his as a chew toy?

Why on earth would you say than and why would you want to promote that behavior??

The whole situation is bull shite if you ask me!

I agree. I still don't understand why in the world the GSD was never brought in for an evaluation or anything? Why is this all sitting solely on Shadow? And that "behaviorist" owns her own business for some Dogaims training she invented and she was the developer of pawsitive choices sticking her nose in a case where thousands of people or potential customers are involved was a VERY bad career move on her part nobody is going to want to use her products or anything to do with her because of that statement. Her name is Dana Eklund by the way you can google her.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I still don't understand why in the world the GSD was never brought in for an evaluation or anything? Why is this all sitting solely on Shadow? And that "behaviorist" owns her own business for some Dogaims training she invented and she was the developer of pawsitive choices sticking her nose in a case where thousands of people or potential customers are involved was a VERY bad career move on her part nobody is going to want to use her products or anything to do with her because of that statement. Her name is Dana Eklund by the way you can google her.

I would never buy anything from here or want any of her services and I hope her clients reconsider their business dealing with her. Its so sad seeing so many innocent dogs suffering and being pts. There are a lot of owners who stand up and speak out but sometimes it really feels like its all in vain. I'll never stop fighting against BSL but it really does seem hopeless at times. Makes me want to go and hug Koopa and all my furbabies for that matter. Have you noticed most the "dangerous" dogs being pts are actually owned by loving responsible owners while those who abuse and neglect their pets go unpunished. Its all just backwards :'(

I would never buy anything from here or want any of her services and I hope her clients reconsider their business dealing with her. Its so sad seeing so many innocent dogs suffering and being pts. There are a lot of owners who stand up and speak out but sometimes it really feels like its all in vain. I'll never stop fighting against BSL but it really does seem hopeless at times. Makes me want to go and hug Koopa and all my furbabies for that matter. Have you noticed most the "dangerous" dogs being pts are actually owned by loving responsible owners while those who abuse and neglect their pets go unpunished. Its all just backwards :'(

Yes its the society we live in today and its sad :(