Bowe, my lil rescue pup! <3

s200rey

A few more pictures from the weekend of Bowe & Perry, as promised! :)

IMAG0453.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0457.jpg

IMAG0459.jpg

IMAG0461.jpg

IMAG0469-1.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

She loves other dogs & puppies! :) ...just need to find some Husky friends for her now! She's going to her first puppy socialization class this Saturday, I'm looking forward to that :) ...hopefully there might be some Huskies there!?!

Mark & Bowe.

Edited by s200rey

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love visiting this thread and seeing her progress. I hate to hear about the incident with the staffy. "Owners" like that really get under my skin as they lead to the big bad bully breed stereotype. Its truly sad. But glad to hear Bowe is ok and she's growing up so fast. Such a pretty girl!

Love visiting this thread and seeing her progress. I hate to hear about the incident with the staffy. "Owners" like that really get under my skin as they lead to the big bad bully breed stereotype. Its truly sad. But glad to hear Bowe is ok and she's growing up so fast. Such a pretty girl!

Cheers Fallon! I like to update it to keep everyone here in the loop with her progress & pictures, and so that eventually I can look back over her progress and various stages, because soon enough our little puppy isn't going to be a puppy anymore! lol...

Yeah the accident with the Staff shook her a little (for that afternoon) but she's fine now, and she's been to see her 'Staffy friend' who's much nicer with her, and i'm pretty sure she's forgot about it now :) she's a brave little lady!

...Bowe met her first Husky on her walk this morning!! :D I could swear it was looking at her as if to say 'your one of me, arnt you!?' lol, cuteee!

Couple of pictures taken late last night, when my mate called over with his collie pup (13months old) they got on really well! :D she ended up trying to 'herd' bowe into a corner of the field, lol! very funny to watch!!

31082012280.jpg

31082012279.jpg

31082012283.jpg

31082012276.jpg

31082012275.jpg

Bowe's such a friendly little lady! and she loves to play with other dogs! she's not scared or wary one bit! just a white ball of FUN! :D hehe!

• 3 weeks later...