Membermap updated - Beta 3

Marc

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update. The membermap has now been updated to beta3 which fixes a few bugs. Some of which will have been visible here and some of which wouldnt, however for those interested.

Changelog:

13 July 2012 - Updated failed installer

14 July 2012 - Beta 1.1 Release. Fixes missing avatars and removed unused column from database which may be causing installation issues.

14 July 2012 - Beta 2 Released - Infomation box has now been replaced so that css can be edited if required. Prefix added to install code to fix issues with install. Various other minor fixes.

15 July 2012 - Beta 3 Released - Installer prexif code amended. Who's online now fixed to show members online within map area. Avatars set from admin set avatars now working. Various other minor fixes.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice update @Marc, using the satellite image, my marker is now right on top of my trailer! So if anyone wants to see where I live, click on my marker and zoom in (( this is an old image, the 18 wheeler trailer has been gone for almost 2 years now! ))

ohh off to be nosey!

<< laughing!! >> Didn't believe me, huh???? I do have a neighbor across the road now (within walking distance) but his place doesn't show as the maps too old.

No i believed you - it's just shocking to see just how far in the sticks you are x

Agreed. When you said you live in the middle of nowhere I figured you must live 100 miles away from everyone, as apposed to 1000 miles away from anything LOL

No i believed you - it's just shocking to see just how far in the sticks you are x

Most people get the idea when I say that the nearest vil is 18 miles away and the nearest city is 80 and the nearest WalMart is 150! and thanks to the local phone company going after every grant that they could get, I have good phone service and 3MB DSL!!

And I love it!!!!!!!

so how cool is this!....love the new green markers of who is online now....its really cool to pan across North America and find that the only two people online at 11:45pm in the evening west coast time and 245am on the east coast....out of all the US and Canada its only me and [MENTION=3533]AttilaVikingsDemon[/MENTION]

Thanks for the new feature [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] :goodjob:

so how cool is this!....love the new green markers of who is online now....its really cool to pan across North America and find that the only two people online at 11:45pm in the evening west coast time and 245am on the east coast....out of all the US and Canada its only me and @AttilaVikingsDemon

Thanks for the new feature @Marc :goodjob:

Hey!.... and one minute later [MENTION=5257]frankmayfield[/MENTION] is awake in the midwest! how again...how cool is this!!!:woohoo:

Most people get the idea when I say that the nearest vil is 18 miles away and the nearest city is 80 and the nearest WalMart is 150! and thanks to the local phone company going after every grant that they could get, I have good phone service and 3MB DSL!!

And I love it!!!!!!!

I think a few of use would love to see some pics of your house, your view and the general area around it? At least I am curious now :)

Members map not working for me since the latest change. Just a blank White screen. Is it just me or did someone break it?!

Possibly not picking up the latest JS changes. Try pressing ctrl + F5 a few times and that should sort it.

Possibly not picking up the latest JS changes. Try pressing ctrl + F5 a few times and that should sort it.

Cheers Marc. Will try that out later on tonight. X

edit: Working fine, thank you. And Al, those satellite pictures make it look like you live on the moon! All those crater like surfaces.

Edited by emma1979

• 1 month later...