Possibly Blind Husky Puppy? HELP & ADVICE NEEDED IF POSSIBLE...

Just read your update,couldn't access it before?

Well done for dealing with the lowlife,sounds like things could have become really out of hand. An axe???What sort of person was this?? Thank God the dogs have been taken away from him,you did really well and probably saved their lives.

Really happy to hear your little girl is able to see.

Well done for looking after her!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Siberian Shadow,

Thanks for your concern & your reply.

Yeah, I got him wound up because unlike maybe's 9/10 people, I wasn't going to leave him alone until I got compensation / justice. Something he couldn't accept and decided to try and 'scare' me with his Axe. At least now he's not only in trouble with the RSPCA but The Police as well, for affray. He's looking at a bit of jail time, a hefty fine and he's going to be indefinitely BANNED from keeping ANY animals for life, not just dogs. As he was banned in 2010 and quite obviously, totally egnored it. So justice has been done :) to a point. More so than if i'd of just kept quite, and not acted, so i'm happy for that, and now Bowes got over her horrendous start in life, she's made what I can only describe as a full recovery, so i'm over the moon for her!! and I get a nice feeling knowing that i've saved her, and her elders from a life of misery! even though they (RSPCA) put her siblings down due to severe neglect causing them to go totally blind, at least there no longer in the hands of there 'puppy farmer / breeder' and up in puppy heaven is a better place for them, than round his place thats for sure!

Bowe goes for her first inoculations at the weekend, as from 'guestimation' she is now around 7-8 weeks old...cant wait to start taking her for loads of nice walks, there's so many local places she's going to LOVE! my daughter (3yo) is so exited! :D

:( Sorry to hear they put down the other puppies. Dang, that just ruined the whole thread for me. When I was reading your encounter with the "breeder" and his axe, my boyfriend was wondering what I was making all the gasping and OMG's for! lol. That's insane! Did not expect to ever read something like that on the forum! I'm so happy Bowe is in a good home and has her eyesight! Shame on the RSPCA for not acting sooner and assuming he was a good breeder.

*** GOT SOME EXCELLENT NEWS LAST NIGHT!! ***

Howdy all,

Thought i'd update you with another update regarding the RSPCA, this time its with some excellent news!...In fact, its made my week! and i've had a good week! lol... :D

The Pups / Bowes siblings, havent ended up being put down! even though thats what the RSPCA 'officer' told me would be their outcome when taking my witness statement a few weeks back. Thankfully Its not what has happened though, which is excellent! They have all improved (like Bowe) since taking them away from that 'hell hole' and they have returned to good health! The girl/officer rang just to say what a fabulous job I did not only to 'save' Bowe, but the remaining Pups & Siblings as well. It gets better though...due to the remaining Pups needing future homes, they have had to find a few things out (which is good for mine & bowes situation too!?) They needed to know who the 'Dad' was, it was obvious who the Mam was, but Dad could have been an Akita or one of the Huskys...

Turns out after a DNA test that first and foremost, Bowe ISN"T interbred (one of my worries) Dad is of no relation. Secondly, Dad along with Mam is pure breed Siberian Husky!...and they said out of all the dogs they had seized, Dad seems the best, most rounded, well built, example of a Siberian Husky,out the lot! Which is excellent news! So there's NO Akita in her, she's FULL Siberian Husky! :D :D :D

They then proceeded to offer me a 'gift' cheque of £50 for what I had done, going out my way, to rescue not only Bowe but her siblings and other family. I declined to accept it, and told them to give it to 'The Siberian Husky Welfare Association' or to put it back into the RSPCA charity, or something similar, cos i'm nice like that! :)

So in summary, Bowes pure breed Siberian Husky, she's not interbred, and her and her brothers & sisters are all alive and well!...so thought i'd share this latest update with my online Husky community here! ;)

- - -

I've been thinking, possibly, I could get the details on the remaining Pups, where they are, and when they can be re-homed, and offer people here first refusal (it would be LOVELY to see her siblings grow up as well!) and i'm pretty sure the team at the RSPCA wouldn't mind as they've got nothing but time for me! :)

All in All though, GREAT NEWS!...I'm absolutely made up!! :D

Mark & Bowe!

*** GOT SOME EXCELLENT NEWS LAST NIGHT!! ***

Howdy all,

Thought i'd update you with another update regarding the RSPCA, this time its with some excellent news!...In fact, its made my week! and i've had a good week! lol... :D

The Pups / Bowes siblings, havent ended up being put down! even though thats what the RSPCA 'officer' told me would be their outcome when taking my witness statement a few weeks back. Thankfully Its not what has happened though, which is excellent! They have all improved (like Bowe) since taking them away from that 'hell hole' and they have returned to good health! The girl/officer rang just to say what a fabulous job I did not only to 'save' Bowe, but the remaining Pups & Siblings as well. It gets better though...due to the remaining Pups needing future homes, they have had to find a few things out (which is good for mine & bowes situation too!?) They needed to know who the 'Dad' was, it was obvious who the Mam was, but Dad could have been an Akita or one of the Huskys...

Turns out after a DNA test that first and foremost, Bowe ISN"T interbred (one of my worries) Dad is of no relation. Secondly, Dad along with Mam is pure breed Siberian Husky!...and they said out of all the dogs they had seized, Dad seems the best, most rounded, well built, example of a Siberian Husky,out the lot! Which is excellent news! So there's NO Akita in her, she's FULL Siberian Husky! :D :D :D

They then proceeded to offer me a 'gift' cheque of £50 for what I had done, going out my way, to rescue not only Bowe but her siblings and other family. I declined to accept it, and told them to give it to 'The Siberian Husky Welfare Association' or to put it back into the RSPCA charity, or something similar, cos i'm nice like that! :)

So in summary, Bowes pure breed Siberian Husky, she's not interbred, and her and her brothers & sisters are all alive and well!...so thought i'd share this latest update with my online Husky community here! ;)

- - -

I've been thinking, possibly, I could get the details on the remaining Pups, where they are, and when they can be re-homed, and offer people here first refusal (it would be LOVELY to see her siblings grow up as well!) and i'm pretty sure the team at the RSPCA wouldn't mind as they've got nothing but time for me! :)

All in All though, GREAT NEWS!...I'm absolutely made up!! :D

Mark & Bowe!

thats fantastic. yes please do find out about them. I guess they wont be on websites yet.

oh my i have only just read your post from the begining as i havent been on here for a long time, im nearly in tears of sadness and now happiness to know how far you have come with bowe, and what you did to save the other pups and get this man sorted.

I remember along time ago going to see a husky pup when we only had one boy then and the same situation with house etc. we didnt come home with a pup but i got straight on the phone rspca etc but this man got away with everything and moved away. it made me so ill.

Im praying it was the same man you had bowe from and he has now been stopped in his tracks.

All i can say is a big well done to you and im so glad to see bowe doing so well now and with amazing owners xx