Sign in to follow this  
Marc

HOD Supermarket - NOW LIVE

yes Jos I was wondering about that too but surely you wouldn't be allowed to pay for something if you don't have access to it in the first place? It's a mystery.....

@Kells xx So it's not just me then. In a strange way that kinda makes me feel a bit better, at least i'm not the only one, lol.

i bought the glowing name thing just to see if i could pay for things!!!

that worked but i still have no clue as to what gift i bought.....hopefully an admin can help us by explaining what we have bought and how long we have to wait for the gifts to show

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] can you help Kels please xx

i bought a gift a few days ago..... i still dont know what i bought :(

What you purchased was access to gifts. If you click on the gift section again you will notice it has now changed :)

What you purchased was access to gifts. If you click on the gift section again you will notice it has now changed :)

thanks marc x

hi just an idea but dont know if it all virtual stuff cos i havent looked yet but could you buy ho car stikers and hudys and things like that or would it cost too much to do.

sadly no - you need to use local currency for that not HOD x

hi just an idea but dont know if it all virtual stuff cos i havent looked yet but could you buy ho car stikers and hudys and things like that or would it cost too much to do.

Do these exist? Where would I got find them??

Here's a though for something we could maybe buy. I know we can change the color of our text in posts manually but maybe we could buy text colors that for x amount of time our text will automatically post as green, red, blue, purple, etc...

this shows how much i've not been around, i had no idea we could spend the HOD, i actually didnt realize what they where aha oops

Here's a though for something we could maybe buy. I know we can change the color of our text in posts manually but maybe we could buy text colors that for x amount of time our text will automatically post as green, red, blue, purple, etc...

oh that's a good question

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] is away this wkend but [MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] may know?

Tbh I'm not sure if it's possible and how. I haven't done much with the market yet and I'm limited to what I can do as I'm not home the entire week either :rolleyes:

To be honest I would avoid it even if I could implement it. All it would end up with is a multicoloured, difficult to read forum. A mistake I have made in the past and wont be going there again lol