HOD Supermarket - NOW LIVE

Marc

yes Jos I was wondering about that too but surely you wouldn't be allowed to pay for something if you don't have access to it in the first place? It's a mystery.....

@Kells xx So it's not just me then. In a strange way that kinda makes me feel a bit better, at least i'm not the only one, lol.

i bought the glowing name thing just to see if i could pay for things!!!

that worked but i still have no clue as to what gift i bought.....hopefully an admin can help us by explaining what we have bought and how long we have to wait for the gifts to show

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought a gift a few days ago..... i still dont know what i bought :(

What you purchased was access to gifts. If you click on the gift section again you will notice it has now changed :)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a though for something we could maybe buy. I know we can change the color of our text in posts manually but maybe we could buy text colors that for x amount of time our text will automatically post as green, red, blue, purple, etc...

oh that's a good question

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] is away this wkend but [MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] may know?

To be honest I would avoid it even if I could implement it. All it would end up with is a multicoloured, difficult to read forum. A mistake I have made in the past and wont be going there again lol